Giving away an original beta poster

I've been away from the game for so long and simply don't have the time or desire to play it regardless. I was an original gold and exalted supporter way back in the day during open/closed beta and as part of such, have a signed hard copy of the game from the designers, along with a poster (part of exalted supporter pack I believe). I just bought a house and in the midst of packing came across the tube still untouched. The hard copy I've always known the location of and will not give up (at least not right now).

However, I wasn't sure what poster was inside so I carefully opened it up just enough to see. It was still in its original paper wrapping and taped up. I took back the paper just to quickly see that it was indeed a PoE poster and sure enough it is. I didn't unwrap it the whole way, just took this picture and wrapped it back up and put it back in the sleeve.

Anyways, if any long-time players want it let me know. I will ship it to Canada or the US, all you have to do is pay for the shipping. Essentially its a free mint condition poster that I don't believe you can get anymore and while I'm sure it has barely any cash value, I know someone will want it. I'd rather not just throw it out, seems like a waste.

Last edited by Alientank on Jun 21, 2016, 10:35:35 PM
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2016, 8:19:29 PM
Wow a really old version of the passive tree! I'd love to have that!

I live in Italy but I have family in both the US and Canada - that I'll visit soon - if you are willing to, I can give you the address via PM ( US or Canada, whatever is best for you) and have them pay for the shipping cost.

Lmk with a PM, cheers!

"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
This is a very generous thing to do! Hope the move goes well.
Thanks. Wazz check your messages.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info