The best way to get to 100 is apparently yellow maps [Mid tier maps]

"
grepman wrote:
best way ? more like easiest way

those two arent the same. don't confuse them.

If you are talking about "best" in terms of sheer fastest without any realistic parameters.

Then you would need a build with items that allow you to clear t15 maps (of most map mod types and combinations) within 1-3 mins with an infinite supply of T15 maps without worrying about picking up much things. This is on top of never dying and wasting a ton of XP.

Which nearly nobody can do anyway so we are talking about the realistic best.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Jun 22, 2016, 11:55:17 PM
This game is so fucked up in terms of balance, that probably the best thing to do is to remove the exp penalty and let everyone reach lv100 without much problems.
I'm pretty sure this is getting fixed somehow, but I'm a bit afraid that fix will screw over the wrong people (meaning, people playing in mid-tier maps without going full ham in XP runs and who are playing in red maps only once in a while).
IGN : @Morgoth
I wrote about this several times before. It's not only for players wanting to become lvl100 but also for much lower levels. I also shortly wrote about it here under "Map XP/hour vs tiers":
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1688660/page/1#p13414258

and in several other posts.

Maps are unbalanced (has been for as long as I can remember). The whole tier-system is one giant noob-trap.
Last edited by silverdash on Jun 23, 2016, 4:31:02 AM
GGG is incredibly stingy when it comes to maps and exp. I'm STUCK in tier 7 and 8 maps, only one tier 7 map left. I have not seen a tier 11 or better map in this league at all.

Grinding is very dull, unchallenging and tedious. It's bad game design and yet another reason to quit/skip a league...

No fun = no microtransaction purchases = no profit
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
I'm pretty sure this is getting fixed somehow, but I'm a bit afraid that fix will screw over the wrong people (meaning, people playing in mid-tier maps without going full ham in XP runs and who are playing in red maps only once in a while).

Oh like now? They screwed up lets say 95% of the base lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info