[2.6] Mzticc's Indepth Kinetic Blast/Barrage Pathfinder Guide - Oneshot Screen clearing

poeurl is down , could you give another link of skilltree?
Hey quick question.. So i am making this build currently and i'm having some major issues.. I am lvl 66 with 2.4k hp and 3779 evasion and my res are all at like 190% but i am super squishy like a couple hits and i die.. Also the more important issue is that with 100% pierce my KB just passes through the mobs and doesn't really damage them.. I either have to put up a frost wall to explode the kb or in rooms i have to aim for walls to explode the kb.. 5.4k unbuffed kb and like 8k with charges up.. I am running dual Obliteration Wands since high phys wands with other good lines are like 1+ex.. What do i change to make my KB actually kill stuff when the skill passes through mobs and how do i not get 2 shot by everything.. -- Side note I really love the build its gonna be the next league starter for me and most of my deaths are from my mistakes..
Thanks and Cheers
"
ThingsNStuff wrote:
Hey quick question.. So i am making this build currently and i'm having some major issues.. I am lvl 66 with 2.4k hp and 3779 evasion and my res are all at like 190% but i am super squishy like a couple hits and i die.. Also the more important issue is that with 100% pierce my KB just passes through the mobs and doesn't really damage them.. I either have to put up a frost wall to explode the kb or in rooms i have to aim for walls to explode the kb.. 5.4k unbuffed kb and like 8k with charges up.. I am running dual Obliteration Wands since high phys wands with other good lines are like 1+ex.. What do i change to make my KB actually kill stuff when the skill passes through mobs and how do i not get 2 shot by everything.. -- Side note I really love the build its gonna be the next league starter for me and most of my deaths are from my mistakes..
Thanks and Cheers

could you post your tree and gear? or make your characters public?
"
ThingsNStuff wrote:
Thanks and Cheers

I would also like to play this build next league. How would you level it? Do you have any tips?
I'm also a bit worried if I can make this build viable later on since I'm playing very casual and don't have a lot of time. What do you think mztic? Is it possible on a budget? Gearing doesn't look too bad. But I never made a wand build and can't estimate the costs.
"
synergy453 wrote:
"
ThingsNStuff wrote:
Thanks and Cheers

I would also like to play this build next league. How would you level it? Do you have any tips?
I'm also a bit worried if I can make this build viable later on since I'm playing very casual and don't have a lot of time. What do you think mztic? Is it possible on a budget? Gearing doesn't look too bad. But I never made a wand build and can't estimate the costs.

the easiest and cheapest way to gear is as elemental KB Wander. high physical wands are pretty expensive. just dont get the chaos/phys nodes and get ele nodes for it. I would level as Lightning Arrow since it scales pretty much the same way as KB and Unique Bows are just OP for leveling. Just switch to KB when you have enough Int for your Wand (as stated in the guide).

but this build could take some time.. I think to get fast and easy results you should try Essence Drain. Did it this League.. You can level with it and it's very powerful. You can see the Tree and Gear in my Profile. Wanted to make a Guide for it but didnt have much time the last few weeks. Will do it for Atlas of Worlds though.
Last edited by mztic on Aug 25, 2016, 3:46:03 PM
Whats the difference dps wise between ele and phys wand? I want to run a deadeye ele wander in new league as ele wands are so much easier to come by.
Im completely new to the build, not sure why the spell damage on wand when KB is a ranged attack not a spell.... ?
Are your builds still viable after 2.4 patch?
Is there something you wanna change in terms off gems, skill tree or gear after patch?
"
Diesel1116 wrote:
Whats the difference dps wise between ele and phys wand? I want to run a deadeye ele wander in new league as ele wands are so much easier to come by.
Im completely new to the build, not sure why the spell damage on wand when KB is a ranged attack not a spell.... ?

phys is stronger in high lvl maps since the mobs get lots of resistances.. unless you go Inquisitor. Crown of Ice converts spell damage into attack damage

"
KaraTR wrote:
Are your builds still viable after 2.4 patch?
Is there something you wanna change in terms off gems, skill tree or gear after patch?

the build is still viable.. just the singletarget sucks now since frostwall is pretty much removed from the game.. so you need another singletarget skill.. still figuring out what's the best.. could be barrage
Howdy, yes, Barrage would be the best single-target-spell.
Could you please update this build to 2.5?
I just love how detailed you made it and looking forward to the updated version!
updated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info