Monstrous treasure

Was there something done to this prophecy?
Like when I had one of these in first week of the league, I found 2 Cartographer's Strongbox in tier 1 map.
Now couple days ago started farming this prophecy haven't seen single one in 15 runs tier 12-15

Is it rarer then finding mirror of kalandra or what is going on here?

Is the prophecy nerfed or is it attended to give more cartographer's on low tier maps and "Monstrously" rare in high tier maps?
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2016, 1:04:58 PM
Cartographer's are really rare, you've just been lucky.
When you see two rare events close together, it's human nature to assume that they're related. They're not. I get about 1 of those a month. One day I got two. Doesn't mean there's an angel looking out for me, or God smiled. It's just chance. Sometimes it's good. Sometimes it's bad. But it's what makes the game fun, either way.
Maybe CartoStrongboxes spawn up to T11 Maps only?
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
They can't spawn in tier 12+ maps and are significantly rarer the higher tier map you're in.
Last edited by q7bee on Jun 22, 2016, 6:49:44 AM
I've had that prophecy twice, once in a T4 map and once in a T9. Both times there was a single cartographer's strongbox.
Did the prophecy last night in a T14 map. It was awesome BUT no carto box. RNG is RNG.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Yea I am pretty sure carto's dont spawn after t12, but doesnt stop me from trying to trigger that proph on Springs, Shrine, or any t12+ for map drops and vaal'ing jewelry/armor boxes.
You've been lucky to find 2 in a single map.
And yes, they don't spawn in the highest maps. For whatever reason.
I played 5 characters to maps in Perandus and got one to level 92. I saw 2 carto boxes in 3 months of playing.

I've found 5 this league already by level 89, and none from the prophecy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info