Why was my thread moved?

I posted a thread about XP that got moved to the Feedback and Suggestions forum. Annoying at best, given the traffic here vs. there. If my thread got moved there, then I'd think 90% of the posts here could be moved there. My intent was to provide discussion.

This is probably the first time I've felt like GGG was actively trying to stifle discourse. This is a fundamentally bad step in the wrong direction.

Also, i guess I need to post to reddit to engage the community? Again, not sure that's a good thing.
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2016, 3:01:23 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:23:52 PM
Because it was you telling anyone about your feelings on the game, AKA feedback.

As such it should be there is you want to have any hope of the right people at GGG seeing it.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
If its critical it gets moved to Feedback. Can't have new players glancing at GD and seeing anything negative, god forbid. If it's some sappy shit like why aren't we nicer to GGG it stays in General.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Check out this post for a detailed review of the process and why threads are moved for visibility, especially in suggestions or feedback for the team.
Stay a while and listen!
Your feedback thread got a decent amount of posts. Also it was obviously feedback, so I think it was fine to move it.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
If my thread warranted being moved because it was, in fact, a "feedback or suggestion", I think there are at least 4 posts on the front page alone that would patently qualify as "feedback" or "suggestion".

"
Unknown_User wrote:
If my thread warranted being moved because it was, in fact, a "feedback or suggestion", I think there are at least 4 posts on the front page alone that would patently qualify as "feedback" or "suggestion".

Cool, now let moderators do their job and you do yours.
"
almostdead wrote:
"
Unknown_User wrote:

Cool, now let moderators do their job and you do yours.

I think the point of the post is that the moderators aren't doing their job well. And my "job" in the context of this game is the play it and presumably be part of the community, which I'm doing by posting my displeasure at the apparently discriminatory method of moving posts to less popular forums.
So this is more about you than about the game. Got it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info