Have you died to traps?

"
DrazyHaze wrote:
Yes. The worst trap in Izaro......Framerate...

At least we are already used to the fact that boss rooms (where manually dodging stuff is important) generally lag the most in this game.^^
Last edited by Sa_Re on Jun 24, 2016, 12:24:37 AM
So many times I lost count.

I know its my fault, cuase I'm a masochist who play fully Evasions based characters, and we all know that GGG hates evasion, and it means shit against traps (when it should have the same chance to evade, or dodge traps just like anything else).

I wish i could just yolo run though all the traps like everyone else using armor...
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
I do not die to traps...the traps die to me.

I hit traps on purpose to watch my characters die so GGG will ignore my emo angst since no one understands my pain. No one!

I need booze.

Yes, in uber, it was a combo of green + purple + spiky + saws

Lvl 80 doing normal lab and died to traps as CI

I find CI to be brutal unless youre a soulstrike / darkscorn build
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
When combined with the poison dart traps and the spinny spike ones yeah :(
Yes many times, usually out of impatience. My most memorable death to traps occurred during my first attempt at Izaro. I was caught by surprise by his teleport and he dropped me the intersection of several saw-blade traps that instantly killed me.
Merciless saw trial, the part where theres an entire room of saws in 3s that move around. You basically need to move-stop-move-stop... I lose my cool in there, i panic and thats it. POOF.

Ran WITH a spike trap once out of panic, couldn't outrun it in time, literally died in 3 seconds. That was CI.

Paniced in spike trap room, just kept making the wrong move when i should have just stayed still. -panic.

Many more im sure, but pushed out of my head to avoid the recurring seizures i was having when think about losing so many hours in HC to that bullshit.

Won't ever, EVER do uber-lab in HC because i know for a fact that ill choke and just die... for 2 points on a tree, nah.
Uh... a handful of times, i think. All but one in trials, not the actual lab, and all but one of those because my character wasn't developed enough to move through them at that time (slow movement speed, no/bad movement skill capabilities, shit defense, etc). Think those were all in normal, the towers and roombas if i remember right.

The one where my character was fully developed and in a trial was from an uber trial and for whatever reason pathing wasn't allowing me to duck into a notch on the side of the pathway to avoid a buzzsaw, and instead my character just kept running back and forth outside of that notch while on the buzzsaw track getting hit. Very aggravating, and i still don't know why i wasn't able to get in there (there was a sentinel trap there, but it was disabled and you can totally walk over/on top of them while they're disabled, so i should have been able to stand there)

The one where I died in the lab itself was an outright bug, and happened very early after the lab was released. In one of the burning floor areas, i was standing well within the confines of the 'safe' floor (not on the steps, not even remotely close to them... i was like dead-center of one of the safe-haven islands), but the burning floor kept damaging me. I ran around the entire island trying to get it to stop while my flasks weren't quite enough to outheal it, but nowhere on that island did it cease, and i eventually wound up dying. That one pissed me off.
Last edited by Shppy on Jun 25, 2016, 5:07:40 PM
I have no clue to how people play hardcore and do the lab
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info