Have you died to traps?

Fuck yea.
"
XibalbaL wrote:
Yes. Probs would've avoided most deaths if I hadn't gone full gotta-go-fast mode.

That's the only way to do it. Cause fuck standing around like an idiot in an arpg.
My first lab death (HC) was my second character ever. I had just died from Triskeri in Kaoms path and started a new. Someone gave me a bunch of twink fire gear + wands and I was loving life.

Then I ran into the spike trial and I just wasnt reading the traps right. And some skeletons got in my way. RIP. I was sad.

My next lab death was around level 34 on normal. I was ES/Hp build. I said "Oh theres only 1 saw i can run past it." NOPE. I stared in horror as I ran past it thinking "I'll make it, it has to turn around soon." NOPE. RIP.

Then I played an HP build and LOLed through cruel lab. (perandus)

Now I'm back to a CI build and will try cruel lab after I get soul strike quiver. (Hopefully this will give me some regen in the lab.)

Last edited by intangible_s on Jun 22, 2016, 1:19:19 PM
Not yet, but im planning too, unfortunately!
Plenty of times yeah, but lately, i've been doing careful runs, getting to the 3rd izaro encounter, and then getting immediately one shotted, probably the most soul crushing shit ever.
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

No deaths. But I have TPed out and quit so I could go vomit.
Twice to lag, once to misclick, once to a misposition.

Done it about 50 times now, still have yet to get a char to Uber, so no experience in there.

I don't buy into the gotta go fast shit, so I sit back recognize the pattern and move through using a few movement skills.
The misposition was I stopped on some grate that was still considered the floor on the lava trap without noticing in Merciless. The misclick was on the wrong side of a wall while running with a trap.

I actually really like lab personally, but that's because I play it like a platformer.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Of course. The lab is boring as hell and so i try to rush through the traps and die.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Jun 22, 2016, 4:50:21 PM
Yeah... I ran through a spinning wheel that came out of the wall. Turned around to go run the opposite way to avoid dieing. It turned around at the exact same time basically following me.

I had to clap my hands to that one.
in this league - no

died once last league for being complacent as fuck while running merc one.

oh and I play predictive
Last edited by grepman on Jun 22, 2016, 6:48:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info