Have you died to traps?

Yep, rubberbanding into the fire floor (leap slam forward, warp back onto the fire floor, repeated until I died). Stuck using predictive mode because my ISP's connection is absolutely shit for some reason in this game so lockstep is not an option.
hmmm i smell a softcore thread :s
Yes , because run without look bleeding , burning when tried find a safe zone ... but in fact it is easy to avoid it when thinking a little and use movement skills, fast boots, flask bleeding, regen life or good armour , chaos resists also.
yep. normal lab in HC, first time through it
Yep lots of trap deaths.

1st Lab death: Leap slap past the traps --> My guy ran into the traps because of the limited range of the skill

2nd lab death: I purposely tried to run through a gauntlet of traps because I'm impatient

3rd lab death: My summoner died to unseen floor traps

6th lab death: Izzaro teleported my melee guy into some traps

Now I very rarely die to traps and only if I'm impatient. Now all my lab deaths are due to me being stubborn and always attempting Izzaro on-level. Most of my characters end up attempting 3+ times and no longer being on-level by the time they succeed in killing Izzaro. That makes for a very boring Dominus fight :( and occasionally even a boring Malachai fight :|

lol, no.
yeah, we all get impatient or bored and just try to run through the damn things while spamming the flasks at some point and get bodied in the process.
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
More to traps than Izaro. It's my fault anyway I play lazy.

In hardcore I was around 75 and some trap almost killed me in normal lol. I dropped to maybe 5% health or less. I swear the fucking trap kept following me wherever I was going
I die to traps all the time because I'm an impatient motherfucker
"
raics wrote:
Funnily enough, never died to labyrinth or Izaro, but I've kicked the bucket in trials a few times. The first time was actually in the first trial I ever ran in A1 prison, a perandus box spawned on the field of spikes. They patched that shit up later but I got stubborn at the time and was playing a melee witch, so yeah, that couldn't have gone well.

This, too.

Until yet never died in lab, but two times in norm trials in HC-Perandus.

So rerolling doesn't hurted that much ^^
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Hunwulf on Jun 21, 2016, 9:13:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info