Have you died to traps?

Ofc i have and lost my shavs mjolnir guardian
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
ventiman wrote:
Ofc i have and lost my shavs mjolnir guardian

Oh dear.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Once, due to a desync bug. My char was alive on server but dead on my screen. So i guess that doesn't count?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
In HC not yet (but Im not currently playing HC, so I haven't done Uber trials there).

But in SC many times. That spike trap in the shape of a checker board is my nemesis. I always fuck that on up, my brain just farts. And I've done many other silly things like running together with saws or roombas in the same direction. Bzzzzttt... :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
That spike trap in the shape of a checker board is my nemesis. I always fuck that on up, my brain just farts.

Ah, yeah, that one has a tricky rhythm to it, I'm playing that with 'step on the tile that spikes were just on' lodged firmly in my mind.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I never died to the spikes again after noticing that their damage is actually a bleed effect (staunching flask ftw!). But I really hate trap gauntlets with those rotating pillars... especially ones with dart traps or furnace traps.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Yes. Probs would've avoided most deaths if I hadn't gone full gotta-go-fast mode.
occasionally cause i have crap movement skills.

tried uber trials twice with my lvl 83 ranger but failed both cause i'm too lazy to spec out of vaal pact and flasks don't refill with traps alone and monsters gone.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Nope!
Not even clo... well, yes, there were a few close shaves due to absymal flask-slamming reaction times.
But never ran out of flask charges on them at least.
Of course, when youre on auto pilot farm mode things like that are bound to happen. Thats kind of a big difference in comparison to maps, the amount you can turn off your brain to play. Nothing like flying through maps on auto pilot and getting put on like 50hp from a -max, crit, volatile. Mini heart attacks always welcome.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Jun 21, 2016, 7:10:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info