Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2016, 6:57:58 PM
I've played CI and LL, Fuck yes.
Git R Dun!
Yes.
Yep. Once or twice due to preloading being useless (--nopreload tyvm), I think twice due to Leap Slam being a bitch to aim in cluttered corridors. At least ten times because I'm stupid.
(there's a reason I don't play hardcore)
Yup, went to do lab and got killed by the spikes, not that they do to much damage but that i went in there and seriously misjudged every activation, i felt like a n00b just pressing buttons at random.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
In normal to merciless - perhaps once in the last 30 runs or so and it was in softcore, I was sloppy. In uber lab and trials - many times.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 21, 2016, 5:57:09 AM
"
Bars wrote:
In normal to merciless - perhaps once in the last 30 runs or so and it was in softcore, I was sloppy. In uber lab and trials - many times.

30 runs? You have rocks in your head haha? jk I have like 7 toons ascended and have done less than 30 runs. Less time in there the better.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 21, 2016, 6:01:46 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

30 runs? You have rocks in your head haha? jk I have like 7 toons ascended and have done less than 30 runs. Less time in there the better.

well, I've played at least 6 builds since the lab, perhaps more. And I did make some runs for enchantments while it was still relatively new and I wasn't completely sick of it.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Not on live and neither in the alpha. Still labyrinth sucks and should be overhauled. See signature for more information.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Funnily enough, never died to labyrinth or Izaro, but I've kicked the bucket in trials a few times. The first time was actually in the first trial I ever ran in A1 prison, a perandus box spawned on the field of spikes. They patched that shit up later but I got stubborn at the time and was playing a melee witch, so yeah, that couldn't have gone well.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jun 21, 2016, 6:14:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info