Multiguide for Dexterity-based bow-builds in Path of Exile 2.3

Since this guide was too big to be able to submit to the PoE-forums I decided to create it with Google Docs instead.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UJPxRbwQbieXx7JxxW224GAEDO4fLPKCHcdqxdPgZVs/edit?usp=sharing

This guide includes the following:

◾Introduction
◾Creating a build
◾General
◾Ascendancy Classes
◾Skill Gems
◾Support Gems
◾Keystones
◾Uniques
◾Leveling
◾Mapping
◾Builds
◾Useful links
◾Abbreviations

I'd love to take part of any questions, ideas, opinions, criticism or any other thoughts about this guide you may have, so be sure to let me know!

Best of luck!

TaggarN
Last edited by TaggarN on Jun 27, 2016, 2:25:35 PM
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 6:50:10 PM
I like the idea, clearly it was a lot of work, but I feel there are a couple of things you've missed.

You've listed the drawbacks of the basic character, perhaps a small section covering the most common ways builds overcome them. ie a small section on a CWDT setup, noting that you basically get a free levelled Inc Duration to attach a Vaal Skill to, which you seem to have missed out on yourself in the Ice Shot/Frenzy build specifically. Just switch the Ice Golem + Vaal Grace gems around and you'll benefit greatly.

Rather than listing all gems in a row, why not list them in a grouped fashion ie Common "main" skills, Single-target skills, Offensive/Defensive Auras, Common Utility skills etc, with common pairings like Hatred/HoT, or even just commonly linked supports for skills, as you already have alternatives.

A section generally explaining buffs and what they do for you Frenzy/Power/Endurance Charges, Onslaught, Phasing etc, then you can refer back to them when you say that for example a Raider with Slaughter/Chase really focuses on augmenting bonuses from Frenzy Charges and Onslaught for example.

A few pictures of skill gems or uniques art, graphics showing skill links or etc wouldn't go amiss, just for ease of viewing also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info