[2.3] Max block Poison/Bleed Earthquake Gladiator Run UNID maps with ease.

I just want to come with a small tip for those who are on a tight budget. It is very rare that you are able to to constantly hit EQ to get max out of your DPS, so a high hitter with lower DPS can end up doing more dmg...

Before you can afford your Breath of Council, you could do quite decent dmg with the far less expensieve Callinellus Malleus.

As you do lots of dmg vs bleeding enemeies, I end up jumping around with Leap Slam from pack to pack.. I find it very convenient to use a 3 ( or 4)L;

Leap Slam + Endurance on Stun + Faster Attack. That way you get them bleeding, then EQ throw EQ and jump to next pack.

I know its not possible to take all conciderations in to this build, just my 2 cents :) A very good build btw!

"
enkrone wrote:
I just want to come with a small tip for those who are on a tight budget. It is very rare that you are able to to constantly hit EQ to get max out of your DPS, so a high hitter with lower DPS can end up doing more dmg...

Before you can afford your Breath of Council, you could do quite decent dmg with the far less expensieve Callinellus Malleus.

As you do lots of dmg vs bleeding enemeies, I end up jumping around with Leap Slam from pack to pack.. I find it very convenient to use a 3 ( or 4)L;

Leap Slam + Endurance on Stun + Faster Attack. That way you get them bleeding, then EQ throw EQ and jump to next pack.

I know its not possible to take all conciderations in to this build, just my 2 cents :) A very good build btw!

Glad you like it! :D
IGN : ShadFlicker (Rampage) / Shadbeyond (Beyond)
N1 build , done today core with 86lvl and 5k life.Can facetank almost everythink good job :)
please tell me that where i invest after chosing 110 passive point
is this pvp viable?

you have 9k dmg? this guy has over 35k
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1619894/page/1

so which one of you is better

why do you take Gratuitous Violence when you have voidheart ring with autobleeding?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Aug 18, 2016, 7:41:32 AM
Hiya!

This is great, max block, EQ is what ive been lookng for, and Councel Sceptre and voidheart is pretty much what i've been going for(just completed the prophecy for the voidheart today after 8 "beyond" maps). So i'm pretty stoked about the build.

I was hoping you could give some advice if someone cant do the labrynth? I understand people say it's simple, and any person should be able to do it, but well, um I cant. Please be kind.

Any advice on tree passives for someone who cant get the ascendencies, but still wants a max block EQ character like you got (pretty much is there anything I should pick up on the tree to account for some "short cuts" that are taking in the ascendences; for example, one would have to get the piercing passives on the tree if they cant get the ascendency that gives 50% piercing on the ranger ascendent class{sorry forgot its name}).

Hi! I'm very interested in whether or not this build is still viable with a nerfed voidheart? Is the loss of reliable "poison" effect too big a deal? Would you take the "Blood in the eyes" ascendency trait instead of "outmatch and outlast" to make up for the lost bleed % application?

Your build looks amazing! I hope it still functions after all these nerfs!
TORMENT IGN: MAD_DONGER
can this be done in Breach with nerfed voidheart?
I'm playing a variation of this in breach league without voidheart.
Last edited by Zygwen on Feb 14, 2017, 9:20:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info