I feel like we're being a little too harsh to GGG

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It's a public forum. You're going to get whatever the public puts out. Right now, the mood in the forum is such that people who wish to praise something feel bullied out of the discussion. So they don't post. So it appears that everyone is being "too harsh" when really most players are just avoiding confrontation.

That's on point big time i feel.

For myself i ususaly post my arguments against a idea i dislike once or twice . Then on the subsucent 100 + threads about the same fucking thing i just don't bother. Iv giving up trying to get my point's across to some folks.

With other games i feel like not getting the other side of the story out is dangrous . look at how mass posting has fucked up recent new games like the division , having the company break core parts of the game dew to overwhelming demand only to find out that the players really did not want what they wher asking for and ended up breaking the end game systems of the game since they simply did not understand them .

However with GGG im confident that they can sift through the bullshit and do whats right . the lab is a great eg. long term it's a fantastic part of the game in IMO . So if GGG has to ware a bit of hate over it for now , no big deal to me . Iv said my pice on it a few times that i like it and feel it's a good part of the game , that breaks up the other content and gives us diffrent ways of focousing a character build . No need to repeat myself in evrey thread , GGG gets it . That being said if someone really hates the lab then by all means let us hear about it , if you can bring an argument that has legs to stand on rather than " my build sucks ass for the lab so it's game breaking and i hate it " then i will lissen perhaps even comment .
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"
SirSid wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It's a public forum. You're going to get whatever the public puts out. Right now, the mood in the forum is such that people who wish to praise something feel bullied out of the discussion. So they don't post. So it appears that everyone is being "too harsh" when really most players are just avoiding confrontation.

That's on point big time i feel.

For myself i ususaly post my arguments against a idea i dislike once or twice . Then on the subsucent 100 + threads about the same fucking thing i just don't bother. Iv giving up trying to get my point's across to some folks.

With other games i feel like not getting the other side of the story out is dangrous . look at how mass posting has fucked up recent new games like the division , having the company break core parts of the game dew to overwhelming demand only to find out that the players really did not want what they wher asking for and ended up breaking the end game systems of the game since they simply did not understand them .

However with GGG im confident that they can sift through the bullshit and do whats right . the lab is a great eg. long term it's a fantastic part of the game in IMO . So if GGG has to ware a bit of hate over it for now , no big deal to me . Iv said my pice on it a few times that i like it and feel it's a good part of the game , that breaks up the other content and gives us diffrent ways of focousing a character build . No need to repeat myself in evrey thread , GGG gets it . That being said if someone really hates the lab then by all means let us hear about it , if you can bring an argument that has legs to stand on rather than " my build sucks ass for the lab so it's game breaking and i hate it " then i will lissen perhaps even comment .

[Removed by Support]

Why do you think all the threads keep popping up? Because A LOT of people are tired of the same bullshit, which somehow you're fine with.

I can see how much money you've thrown at GGG. I would be in denial if I was you as well.
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Jun 20, 2016, 5:14:56 PM
See what I mean?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
See what I mean?

No, I see what he means though.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
See what I mean?

As soon as someone had something moderately positive to say, some bully shows up and makes him feel unwelcome. That's why the forum is spinning into shit... plain and simple. Moderators need to start moderating, because the moderates have left the discussion.
Well, as much as you'd like to be heard, OP, I'm afraid you won't.

The Dev's don't read their own forums unless a mod points them to a post. They're all stuck over on Reddit under anonymous usernames flaming everyone for the jollies of it.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
See what I mean?

As soon as someone had something moderately positive to say, some bully shows up and makes him feel unwelcome. That's why the forum is spinning into shit... plain and simple. Moderators need to start moderating, because the moderates have left the discussion.

But then those same bullies will shout "muh censorship" and "literally north korea".
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
See what I mean?

Not really though, this forums always had a mob mentality. Used to be the GGG White Knights bullying anyone who dared say anything bad about the game they jerk off to. The tide has turned and now it's the exact same shit only it's people fed up with GGG's BS excuses that have the louder voice.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Calling ppl a vocal minority to discredit them without giving out any data at all to verify his claim pissed me off the most remember what we got for prophecy data ? uniques used... why not something like lab instances created hc death by traps ect the data is there...i call big bullshit on the vocal minority statement to me it looks like he tries to protect his creation

Prophecy gave me a full fresh populated friendlist and noone runs the lab for fun
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 20, 2016, 6:21:24 PM
These guys were amateurs straight out of college YEARS ago. They then took my money and are STILL amateurs at this. In fact, the game is worse now than before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info