I died to normal labyrinth at lvl 66

your fault for playing HC.

Why would you play HC in the first place? items there are more expensive to begin with.

Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
But I don't understand, when you do the normal lab : you gain 2 ascendancy points.
But how do we "get" those points?
Because when I was in the labyrinth, I only found areas with chests and traps..

is it the right way or there's others paths I should have take to get to the end?
It's not really clear for me. Can someone explain?

The proper path through the lab is:

trap zone
trap zone
Boss fight with Izaro #1
trap zone
trap zone
Boss fight with Izaro #2
trap zone
trap zone
Boss fight with Izaro #3 and get your reward of 2 points. The End.

That's the basic layout but it can end up being longer if you have to go to a side zone to get a gold key.
Ok thanks, but then you do this in all difficulties right so is it 6 points in total?

People are selling 8 chaos for the uberlab run? what does it mean? uber?

Is it a run through the lab in 1 difficulty?
"
Ok thanks, but then you do this in all difficulties right so is it 6 points in total?

People are selling 8 chaos for the uberlab run? what does it mean? uber?

Is it a run through the lab in 1 difficulty?

Yes 3 times, once in each difficulty for 6 points.

However, with the last game update to version 2.3 there's a fourth lab! You find the trials in maps and it's a higher level lab that gives you 2 more points for 8 total. That fourth lab is nicknamed the uber lab.
Last edited by Qiox on Jun 21, 2016, 9:28:46 AM
Thanks a lot !

I still have some questions though :

When I find an item, I cannot say if I can craft pref/suffixes on it since I don't know which characteristic is suffixe ou prefixe, is there a website I can try it out?

How can I know the min & max roll of "maximum life" for example on an item? based on its ilvl?
is there any website to try that out too?

I have trouble knowing each ennemy's damage/patterns since they sometimes have got 6 differents characteristics and then you just don't waste 1 min to read them, you throws your spells but if there's any reflect damage you die.

Any tips to improve the way you deal with this?

I fail to understand why on earth haven't you check up the lab info on the internet before yolo-ing your way thru it? I understand in non-hc that might be ok to do but in hc? Seriously? Do you waltz-in any hard content like Atziri without knowing anything about the fight in hardcore? With this kind of mindset I think you should prepare to die, a lot.
I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.
"
I fail to understand why on earth haven't you check up the lab info on the internet before yolo-ing your way thru it? I understand in non-hc that might be ok to do but in hc? Seriously? Do you waltz-in any hard content like Atziri without knowing anything about the fight in hardcore? With this kind of mindset I think you should prepare to die, a lot.

I feel like I deserve this death since you're totally right. My way of playing is kinda Yoloing but now I've learned from this mistake.

I'll make research on how to...
Agree with OP. My "level 71, tri-totem, kill everything char" died in a Cruel diff Trial because I was a little too slow to hit a life flask. How fucked is that? Will not bother with the lab shit anymore. Super boring anyway. How did this get into the game? Thought GGG knew better.
Traps have totally fucked this game. The only way a level 66/71 char should die in normal is by suicide, not by a side-show piece of crap trap.
Last edited by Culblade on Jun 22, 2016, 9:38:28 AM
"
sp4k wrote:

Am I bad?

Well it is your fault....
Everyone dies to traps. There's a learning curve. I've died to trial traps on HC multiple times. I've died to lab too. I haven't died in awhile because I learned. Do your homework, respect the lab!

Labryinth tests so many different player skills its kind of amazing. A triump of dev. There's multiple ways to attack the lab.

1) Get better , 2) Change your build, 3) Build Flasks, 4) Don't do Lab, 5) Do lab on a different character, 6) Pay someone to run Lab, 7) Read lab guides. 8) Try on softcore, 9) dont wait til level 66? Dying at level 30 is a lot easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info