White Item Challenge Finished!- Merci Malachai done, Merciless Izaro done

I might try this challenge as well. seems fun.

Since defense will be so low, my plan is to go full offense. Thinking Explosive Arrow for good dps without needing good gear.
"
FCK42 wrote:
if you can, beat atziri. It would be almost impossible, but it would undeniably prove that builds with only white itmes are actually viable.

You can beat atziri with only white items, no problem. There is a CI EB build that beat her; all you have to do is never get hit.

The issue with this challenge would be the vaal trio. If OP posts a video of him beating the vaal trio deathless, solo, with only white items equipped (including flasks, and with no lab enchantments or vaal implciits), I would just hand him a few ex for being awesome :P

(20q blasphemy with temp chains and enfeeble would be super mandatory)

To FCK42,

thought about INT an your right, later I have to get another 10 Int Passive.
then i can also wear a Turqoise amulet and get the extra Strenght.
That should result in 158 INT + 24 Strenght!

Yes, I should find some eternal Flasks cause they give more Life per Sec. I have no staunching Flasks etc. so recovery speed should be the only possibility, to counter this.

Regarding Basalt etc.: Sadly I'm really bad at Flask managment :-( so Flask should be foolproof.
To talonmas,

The planned Defense is 71%-75% Block + Spell block which should be ok, Life + secondary defense is a Problem indeed.

Edit: Try it. Its a amazing different expierience! EA, yes it only depends on the Gem, this could work, good Idea.
Last edited by thormida on Jun 21, 2016, 1:11:41 PM

To HikaruYami,

:-) I will try Atziri, but I have not much Hope beating here, and the Trio.
Update:

Level 68, 78% to all Resistances, 3123 Life

Dominus down, now in Act 4.

Deathcount: 5

"
The issue with this challenge would be the vaal trio. If OP posts a video of him beating the vaal trio deathless, solo, with only white items equipped (including flasks, and with no lab enchantments or vaal implciits), I would just hand him a few ex for being awesome :P

(20q blasphemy with temp chains and enfeeble would be super mandatory)

Don't underestimate the power of Decoy Totem. The trio is no match for its mighty taunts. He shouldn't have any trouble as long as he packs one of those.
You rock for doing this challenge!

I think beating Normal Izaro would be a good challenge to start with, then work your way up to Cruel and Mercliess. (Izaro is really hard on a low-damage totem build though since it's difficult to manage the first two stages properly. So you might need to wait for an easy combo before attempting it.)

Also I think you have too many HP flasks. 2-3 life flasks will be enough, since with those utility flasks you'll be taking less damage anyway.

A granite flask would allow you to sail through pretty much any sub-65 area without much issue; it definitely would have prevented that miscreation death for eg. A white Granite doesn't scale too well into maps though unless you have a lot of armour % on the tree.

Also a stibnite flask would really help too, since you don't have many on-block effects that matter too much.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
I was just wondering... do you use immortal call? Or at least molten shell and/or tempest shield? Also vengeance or riposte with endurance charge on melee stun could help aswell.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
I was just wondering... do you use immortal call? Or at least molten shell and/or tempest shield? Also vengeance or riposte with endurance charge on melee stun could help aswell.

You can see the character in the link in the OP. Riposte is linked with LGoH, which is clever - the attacks won't do enough damage to stun or leech anything.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info