Pitbull banned in my City

Finally it happened! it unfortunately took two more deaths x_x But now there won't be any of these in the city.
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2016, 3:17:30 AM
"
diablofdb wrote:
Finally it happened! it unfortunately took two more deaths x_x But now there won't be any of these in the city.

Meanwhile, every single pitbull I have ever met has been a complete sweetheart. Maybe the owners are the problem.

In my Cable Guy days, I was bit by one dog. Chihuahua.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Meanwhile, every single pitbull I have ever met has been a complete sweetheart. Maybe the owners are the problem.

In my Cable Guy days, I was bit by one dog. Chihuahua.

My neighbor had a pitbull and it was a frigging aggressive monster terrorizing the whole neighborhood. People statistics prove that these dogs are attacking much more often, and nearly every single death related to dog are related to pitbulls.

I wouldn't blame the dogs tho, I think they are just animals, but I think this law was needed, because of the irresponsibility of most owners. No training course, no leash. An old lady was killed few weeks ago in her own garden, and a little girl earlier this year.

We need laws because people are irresponsible.
They should ban the stupid owners.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
They should ban the stupid owners.

my personal thought on that is, the law is needed not because of the dog itself, but because people are not responsible owner.
You live in QC city? Huh
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
You live in QC city? Huh

Mayyyyyyyybe
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
You live in QC city? Huh

Mayyyyyyyybe

My ancestor built The Citadelle. I used to drive down and get shitfaced at Dags and stuff my face with a nasty poutine at Ashtons afterwards, good times

Last edited by TheWretch on Jun 18, 2016, 3:37:56 PM
That's interesting you're from Québec or?

edit: yesss poutine is so great!
Last edited by diablofdb on Jun 18, 2016, 3:39:18 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
That's interesting you're from Québec or?

edit: yesss poutine is so great!

My ancestor was the Royal Architect for the King in New France. He made the first plans for the city of Montreal too ^_^ Great granddad was a playah.

Na i'm from Montreal but I have a few family members left in QC city.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info