[2.3][Prophecy][lvl 96, R28] Mjolner Voll's Juggernaut 6.9k hp, high damage+clear speed, high budget

I feel my damage is a bit low. Can you check my gear and skill tree?

Current gear:
Spoiler

As you can see I'm missing some discharge levels and my belt doesn't have +1 endurance charge. I also have to change my ring for better resistances, waiting to get the final belt first.

I'm missing the fire damage wheel in the tree, still picking up life nodes! I'm level 78. However, I carried my brother through merciless lab and killing izaro took a lot of time. Survivability is great though and will be better in the next levels. Missing enlighten lvl 4, leveling one atm.

Current skill tree (level 78):

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAGRAdwB5wSzBS0GxgthEuEUIBRNFm8WuxiRGS4aOBpVGmwc3CSqJy8t0i5TMfs26DbpOtg8BTwtPfxGaUd-UEdXDVhjXaRfP2EhZKNlTWZUZ5toZWjydO12rHzZf-OCB4Kbg1-DzITZhO-Fe4zPjxqQVZHOlmyaO52uns2f36IAouqnCKcwrY2uPq9stz68n702vqfAAcBmxq7G2M9-0iHTb9SP1abYvdlh2sHd1eNq5CLkUeoY6-7sOO087w7vfPAf8kHzm_ZI9zL3ufxL_go=?accountName=Ergolic&characterName=HoneyCharger

Current offence stats (9 endurance charges, 3 power charges):

Molten Strike (SLOW! Maybe will get fixed when i pick the last two points from ascendancy, I'll get a 16.5% attack speed boost if not mistaken. Also no missing faster attacks gem quality.):
Spoiler

Discharge:
Spoiler
Last edited by Ergolic on Jul 4, 2016, 1:17:17 AM
"
Ergolic wrote:
I feel my damage is a bit low. Can you check my gear and skill tree?

Current gear:
Spoiler

As you can see I'm missing some discharge levels and my belt doesn't have +1 endurance charge. I also have to change my ring for better resistances, waiting to get the final belt first.

I'm missing the fire damage wheel in the tree, still picking up life nodes! I'm level 78. However, I carried my brother through merciless lab and killing izaro took a lot of time. Survivability is great though and will be better in the next levels. Missing enlighten lvl 4, leveling one atm.

Current skill tree (level 78):

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAGRAdwB5wSzBS0GxgthEuEUIBRNFm8WuxiRGS4aOBpVGmwc3CSqJy8t0i5TMfs26DbpOtg8BTwtPfxGaUd-UEdXDVhjXaRfP2EhZKNlTWZUZ5toZWjydO12rHzZf-OCB4Kbg1-DzITZhO-Fe4zPjxqQVZHOlmyaO52uns2f36IAouqnCKcwrY2uPq9stz68n702vqfAAcBmxq7G2M9-0iHTb9SP1abYvdlh2sHd1eNq5CLkUeoY6-7sOO087w7vfPAf8kHzm_ZI9zL3ufxL_go=?accountName=Ergolic&characterName=HoneyCharger

Current offence stats (9 endurance charges, 3 power charges):

Molten Strike (SLOW! Maybe will get fixed when i pick the last two points from ascendancy, I'll get a 16.5% attack speed boost if not mistaken. Also no missing faster attacks gem quality.):
Spoiler

Discharge:
Spoiler
Most of your gems are lvl 17-18 without Quali...this change alot....I have changed the tree a bit...I have more attack speed...Running AT 5.5 k life without purity Aura...I Use haste and ele weakness with lightning golem ...Put in the purity Auras only for Hard fights like Über atziri or malachai on core Map...My tree AT lvl 91https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAGRAdwB5wSzBS0GxhLhFCAUTRZvFrsYXRiRGjgaPhpsJKonLy3SLlMx-zIJNZI26DbpOtg8BTwtPO89_EZpR35QR1cNWGNYr1nzXaRfOV8_YSFko2VNZlRoZWjybEZvO3Jscql07Xasd-N4DXlofNl9c3_jggeCm4NfhNmE74V7hymMz5BVkc6WbJo7my2ezZ_Ln9-iAKLqpzCpbqyqrQmtjbCrtfK8n702vqfAAcAawGbBBMQVxPbGrsbYz37SIdNv1abYvdlh2sHd1d3j42rkIuoY7DjtPO8O73zwH_Iv8kHzm_Tm9kj3Mve5_Ev-jw==?accountName=dunkelxd&characterName=Hank__MoodY
Last edited by dunkelxd on Jul 4, 2016, 3:06:23 AM
Hi guys, can i start play this build without Voll's Devotion? In theory i can deal damage with only PowerCharges on Disharge, just take some points in tree to make more max Pcharges and use Discharge + Arc in the Mjolner instead of 2x Discharge. Its lower survivability and dps but still can work? Just wanna try to play Mjolner+Discharge build for see how it look like.
Sry for my English :)
I got passive point in cruel, do you still think I could do this? I was looking at a bunch and it couldn't decide because it will be a while before I have the gear, or would I have to remake? Thanks!
this build is awesome can do pretty much everything my first run in uber atziri failed but doing it for the first time as melee only a couple of silly deaths with only 9 endurance and 6.2k life. I f'n love this build
Here is the confirmation that double discharge works the way we intend.

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
dth3flash wrote:
How does Mjölner with 3 discharges, Juggernaut (Unrelenting), Voll's Devotion, Romira's Banquet (and Resolute Technique/Voll's Protector) work?

Assuming starting from zero charges, and only a single enemy, within discharge range, which never dies (and taking the Resolute Technique option as it's easier to describe)
1) You hit with Mjölner, with a non-critical hit.
2) You gain a power charge.
3) First discharge triggers.
- 3a) Discharge calculates damage, based on your one power charge.
- 3b) Discharge consumes all charges.
- 3c) You lost a power charge, so gain an endurance charge, which is replaced by you gaining your maximum number of endurance charges.
- 3d) Discharge deals damage, hitting the enemy, with a non-critical hit.
- 3e) You gain a power charge.
4) Second discharge triggers.
- 4a) Discharge calculates damage, based on your one power charge and maximum number of endurance charges.
- 4b) Discharge consumes all charges.
- 4c) You lost a power charge, so gain an endurance charge, which is replaced by you gaining your maximum number of endurance charges.
- 4d) Discharge deals damage, hitting the enemy, with a non-critical hit.
- 4e) You gain a power charge.
5) Third discharge triggers.
- 5a-e) Same as the second Discharge.
6) You currently have one power charge, and your maximum number of endurance charges, and have finished your attack.

And, thus, double discharge is better than 1 discharge.
EXP past level 97 is an illusion, exile.
Have you thought of using Righteous Fire in your build? It could ramp up the dps quite significantly. Also,how much did you pay for the 40% discharge devoto's devotion?
Last edited by Satsuki09 on Jul 8, 2016, 1:53:08 PM
viable without voll's devotion?
any alternatives to this?

have almost all the gear except for this
Just curious, why would you need undeniable with RT? For that extra 11% attack speed?
On Voll's Devotion: If you don't have that item I recommend trying Inquisitor Mjolner. The reason this build works is because when you discharge you get endurance charges from Voll's Devotion, getting then full endurance charges and discharging them all for a lot of damage. The damage you get only from power charges is negligible and wouldn't be enough even to farm Dried Lake reasonably. Voll's Devotion is the item that defines this build, without it this build doesn't work the way it is.

On Undeniable: You get it solely for extra attack speed. You can get the armor node and it will work just fine too, albeit losing ~5-10% of your DPS.
EXP past level 97 is an illusion, exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info