[2.3][Prophecy][lvl 96, R28] Mjolner Voll's Juggernaut 6.9k hp, high damage+clear speed, high budget

What's better Death's Door + Rare ring or Kaom's Way + Rare boots?

Bleeding immunity is great! However, Kaom's way would help to sustain RF right? Or is our regen enough to sustain it?
If you grab 1 mana reserve node and a Lv3 Enlighten you can cast Immortal Call with mana causing you to have 3 sockets open, since you can then add immortal call to your cwdt IC.
Last edited by Gilgacash on Jul 3, 2016, 4:07:05 AM
"
Can i ask, why u not make ic 11 lvl? It need same lvl cwdt

thats a mistake, I'll level it now thanks

"
What's better Death's Door + Rare ring or Kaom's Way + Rare boots?

Death's door+rare ring is a lot more resists. Kaom's way for RF is a good option for farming uber where ele weak and no regen mods allow us to always run RF and not care about ele weak cap.

"
If you grab 1 mana reserve node and a Lv3 Enlighten you can cast Immortal Call with mana causing you to have 3 sockets open, since you can then add immortal call to your cwdt IC.

I did have IC on mana but on no regen maps there's still a small risk of running out of mana, no matter what your mana pool is
a single jewel with mana on hit would prevent that from happening tho.
Last edited by Gilgacash on Jul 3, 2016, 6:40:34 AM
How much life do you think is required for Atziri and Uber Izaro?

Is there anything I can improve on my gear?

Spoiler
"
a single jewel with mana on hit would prevent that from happening tho.

I have 2 mana gained on hit, got +4 mana gained per hit total, and yes it's no problem when constantly attacking, but sometimes you need to cast IC from a safe distant, and sometimes you don't have enough for IC + molten strike after, and sometime you're vs an annoying target that teleports (e.g. plaza boss), all assuming it's no regen map. Blood magic gem makes it safer, and safety is No. 1 priority, so I use it.

"
How much life do you think is required for Atziri and Uber Izaro?

6k is enough for both, and they're doable with less, just keep a close eye on IC and self cast if you're 5k hp

As for gear, the next upgrade would be +1 endurance charge belt, expect to pay a lot for a good one
Or if you can find a cheapish one, devoto's with discharge damage or extra molten strike projectiles is great as well
hey, im playing this Build right now...

I have tested it with

But its looks like i have more dps with Discharge, but less Progs...

so 16% Att Speed from

is the same as 90% Spell dmg???!!!???!!!

I tested it with Uber lab, and i need the same Time to kill Izaro... +-1 sec

and the nice part of this helmet is, that you have instand all your charges up when you use schield charge, without hit any mob...

Current Gear

Spoiler
Last edited by dunkelxd on Jul 3, 2016, 2:34:48 PM
Question about ascendancy, the last two points: attack speed or damage/regen on fortify?

How many attacks per second should I have? Currently i have around 4.X attacks per second and 9 projectiles using molten strike.

Abour RF:

I can't run it :(
My hp drains so fast, even with ruby flask up (my purity of fire is lvl 19 and I'm missing 0.8% regen from tree) Any advice here? Is it worth runnning it?
"
dunkelxd wrote:
hey, im playing this Build right now...

I have tested it with

But its looks like i have more dps with Discharge, but less Progs...

so 16% Att Speed from

is the same as 90% Spell dmg???!!!???!!!

I tested it with Uber lab, and i need the same Time to kill Izaro... +-1 sec

and the nice part of this helmet is, that you have instand all your charges up when you use schield charge, without hit any mob...

Current Gear

Spoiler

You lose 20% Movement Speed using Scolds. It is a viable option, if you prefer it then go for it. It's more of a clear speed choice, Devoto will always outpace Scolds when clearing maps.

Another point is that you won't be able to profit out of enchants on the Scolds. It's not like you can buy multiple Scolds and keep selling good enchants you get, like you can do with Devoto's (you can easily sell them enchanted with EQ/other physical enchants for a couple exes then buy a vanilla one for a couple chaos).

Also, try getting LMP instead of IncAoE on your Kingsguard. It further increases the amount of procs/second Molten Strike yields.

"
Ergolic wrote:
Question about ascendancy, the last two points: attack speed or damage/regen on fortify?

How many attacks per second should I have? Currently i have around 4.X attacks per second and 9 projectiles using molten strike.

Get ATK speed for faster clearing/boss fighting. Only get the fortify nodes if you're on Hardcore leagues.

Good APS on Molten Strike ranges from 5.5-6.0.
EXP past level 97 is an illusion, exile.
Hay I wanted to go on here to say this build is amazing. As also if I might humbly ask for a gear/ tree check to see what I can improve on. I am currently saving up for deaths door and level 21 aura gems and 21 discharge.

So far I have been able to get past most things, the advice on getting a self cast IC was game changing, as before Uber lab would 1 shot me as I currently have about 5.3K HP. After that though I can kill him every time almost. My goal is to do twined core and UBERs. Deathless. Right now normal Aphex can kill me if im not on my game, I can't face tank the split phase at all with out some fancy foot work and a ton of pots and at times I just get unlucky. Other things that have killed me are Dom smash (although I have learned how to avoid it quite well) and a T 15 abyss map that must have had some crazy mod that killed me as I can face tank Colosseum boss with no problem. Anyway thanks again, and in advance for any tweaking that might be advised. I am trying to breach to the almost truly immortal, and I feel like I am very close.

BTW I am currently trying different combos for my Mjolner gems, so I have a controlled destruction in there. Normally I have 2 discharges.

Spoiler

Tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAGRAdwB5wSzBS0GxgthEuEUIBRNFVAWbxcvGF0YkRo4GlUdFCcvLdIuUzH7NZI26DrYPC087z38RmlHflBHVdZXDVhjWfNdpF8_YSFko2TnZU1mVGaeZ5toZWjycg9yqXTtdqx673y7fNl9c3_jgKSCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhXuMz49GkFWRzpZsns2fy6IAouqnCKcwrQmtja4-r2y3PryfvTa-p8ABwGbE9sWKxq7G2M9-0iHTb9i92WHZfNrB2t3d1eNq5FHqGOw47w7wH_JB843zm_SD9kj3MvrS_Ev-Cg==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info