Leaked 2.4.0 Patch Notes

"
zorroaster wrote:
obvious fake. They would always add more trials with a new lab. Cause everyone likes more trials and lab, except for a small minority, right?

Right!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Finally, now everyone can have pants to shit when GGG makes any sort of minor changes.
"900 runs Vol - 1 brittle emperor and 0 exalted orbs. that game best for slave. best for spend time."
-1ndig0
TLDR

Aweasom patch notes!
IM HYPED!!!
Lol
LOLL!
thats total bullshit..
Will be cool though to see leo go away
He is a total waste of room in the sarn encampment.
Patch 2.4.0 will screw with endgame maps again or something , will be nice to get a buff to low level maps and small buffs to high tiers maps, iv never reached red maps it looks pritty damn impossible get them.
Dont tell me to trade them because the game is not built around trade as long as theres not a system like poe.trade in the core game.
Another day , Another chaos
"
Fred wrote:
Where is the Bobo won't make pants for Templars?

I simply won't stand for either of my Templars getting pants. It's part of their DNA, they can't wear pants!
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).
"
HeavyFerrum wrote:
TLDR

Aweasom patch notes!
IM HYPED!!!
Lol
LOLL!
thats total bullshit..
Will be cool though to see leo go away
He is a total waste of room in the sarn encampment.
Patch 2.4.0 will screw with endgame maps again or something , will be nice to get a buff to low level maps and small buffs to high tiers maps, iv never reached red maps it looks pritty damn impossible get them.
Dont tell me to trade them because the game is not built around trade as long as theres not a system like poe.trade in the core game.

ive actually dropped so many maps this league, the drop rate of maps is obviously way way buffed or something (i guess its reflection of the increase in mob density? not sure). I've got plenty of 12-15 and i don't even remember when i got my first 11+ but it was much earlier... so idk what you are doing wrong? chisel the maps, alch it, see if its not broken for your build, get some cool prophecies, run it...
I'm only sad when no prophecy triggers (even if you have 8 or near that), they should revisit that....
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_126Y5Uu8E

bobo doesn't make pants [Removed by Support]
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Aug 19, 2016, 7:36:20 PM
This is glorious, thank you :D
"To give players the opportunity to learn and love the Labyrinth, traps will now spawn all over Wraeclast. Beginning at the Beach in Act 1 Normal."

Oh dear;
Well that escalated quickly.
Nice troll haha, you got me at first :p
you really went on a limb with this post.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info