Leaked 2.4.0 Patch Notes

From reliable sources I've been leaked the 2.4.0 patch notes. Here's what is in there by now:

The Tailor of Highgate Challenge League:

• With 2.4.0, there are Standard and Hardcore variations of the Tailor of Highgate challenge league available. They have the same core mechanics and items.
  • In the Prophecy leagues, you'll encounter Bobo, an Oreathan Tailor who has been exiled because he made pants for the people.
  • Each rare monster has a chance to drop a crafting material (e.g. hide or metal) which then could be given to Bobo. For a small price (around one Divine Orb) he then will tailor some pants for the Exile.
  • Those pants have no sockets or properties but can be enchanted in the new Tailor's Labyrinth.

The Tailor's Labyrinth:

• After defeating Izaro in the Uber Labyrinth you will be granted a shard of the new Tailor's Labyrinth map. Six shards make up one fragment. Four fragments open the gates to the Tailor's Labyrinth in your map device.
  • The Tailor's Labyrinth features new traps such as the Scissors of Punishment (which will cut away any previously obtained pants) or the Needles of Eternal Sewing (which transfer a lavender silk skin to any of your equipped items - this skin can only be removed by Bobo for the cost of one to two Exalted Orbs).

New Features:

• To give players the opportunity to learn and love the Labyrinth, traps will now spawn all over Wraeclast. Beginning at the Beach in Act 1 Normal.
  • To make finishing Act 4 more rewarding Malachai is given an additional chance to drop a Carrion Crow Divination Card.
  • Leo at level 8 will now offer a new Master Crafting Mod: For a Scroll of Wisdom "The Bane of Leo" can be crafted on any Weapon, which makes it possible to get rid of Leo once and for all.

General Balance Changes:

• Drop chance of Rare Fish has been improved by 5%. Drop chance of Unique Fishing Rods has been reduced by 200%.
  • Cast on Critical Support Gem now has a small chance to 6-link any equipped item on hit since players felt there were simply not enough links for their spells.
  • Evasion and Energy Shield will be removed from the game since that did not really work well. They will be replaced by the new Whimpering Weakling Warcry which has a 59 to 75 percent chance to make monsters not hit you out of pity.
I came here to drink milk and kick ass...and I've just finished my milk.
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2016, 11:05:05 AM
now back to work table 4 wants fries
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Where is the Bobo won't make pants for Templars?
I completely lost it when I reached the New Features :D
POE is taking a new path.
Genius.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Very excited for Bobo and the Tailors Labyrinth , we def need way more labyrinths.
maybe instead of keys that drop make them cost real currency instead or 4 red maps for one superduperUBERlab?
yh the new features part is gr8!
Missing the parts about:

Tier 5 enchantments from the Tailor's Lab:

75% reduced EQ duration
50% more chance to cast on crit
All of your linked active skill gems are supported by level 27 poison.

and the new Uniques that have <+4 to level of socketed skill gems> <active skill gems are supported by level 25 increased AoE, added fire damage, added cold damage, and added lightning damage> and <attacks with this weapon always poison, bleed, maim, shock, freeze, and ignite>

New unique gem " Your Skeletons can actually move now ! "
R.I.P 4.B.
Boring, nice clickbait
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info