HiltLess CWDT Berserker Build. I Hurt Myself today.. To proc my CWDT...

when playing this build, i run into a problem when killing bosses since i am unable to finish uber lab to get cloaked in savagery. there isnt enough leech when hitting a single target and i end up being not able to sustain myself up to full so i cant finish uber lab. what are your recommendations?
"
when playing this build, i run into a problem when killing bosses since i am unable to finish uber lab to get cloaked in savagery. there isnt enough leech when hitting a single target and i end up being not able to sustain myself up to full so i cant finish uber lab. what are your recommendations?

Run fortify / life leech on cyclone if you have already a 5L weapon, 28c prophecy is your friend.

Try to go to uber lab the easier days (never go days with 2h mace or op phases that you cant avoid him getting the buffs.

Go for %life on all jewel slots viable, even if they are 2 mod blues, for uber lab you should have +6,4k life.

And finally dodge the shit he cast, it looks hard but with cyclone you can dodge almost anything izaro can cast if he isnt wearing the freaking 2h mace.

When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
This chest worth using?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Beast_Fur_Shawl

Seems like the only downside is no evasion :S
Last edited by Agent_Wesker on Jul 2, 2016, 4:09:21 PM
"
Agent_Wesker wrote:
This chest worth using?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Beast_Fur_Shawl

Seems like the only downside is no evasion :S

Actually, no evasion is even better, you can evade reflected damage of your sword, but i prefer 10%~ all ressistances, 50-60 life, 12% area damage and 10% increased AoE over 40% spell damage and 5% increased damage taken.

Still a valid choice.
Last edited by JohnOldman on Jul 5, 2016, 5:24:36 PM
I was planning to run this build when I sold all my Mjölner Gear and just got this enchant

while doing an end game lab run with my EQ char. Would this helm be good or would it be better to get an helmet with near to 0 armour and evasion with that enchant?

Edit:
Also why is your sword so low rolled?

I got those 2 for 1 fuse and 1c

Edit 2:

I really like the build so far. Haven't done many maps so far but a few t13 maps and also excavation with double boss was easy. Will do a T15 map later.

Will maybe do a video of the T15 map.

Here's my Gear Haven't added quality to boots helm and gloves because I don't want to reduce the damage i take. I think I understood that right? We want as less armour and evasion as possible right? Still trying to 6l the other Sword. Resistants are also overcapped for ele weakness maps resis in merc are 112/114/115/13

Last edited by TrueEdge on Jul 7, 2016, 10:30:25 AM
Is it me or is there no passive tree link?
"
dantven wrote:
Is it me or is there no passive tree link?

first post scroll down until you will find
Bandits, Ascendancy & Skilltrees:
The greatest tragedy in life is wasted talent.!
And remember exiles, good loot it's a illusion.
trying out this build and a problem i'm running into is my spells hardly ever trigger... is there some trick to getting my spells to shoot more often? I'm running maps with a lvl 14 cwdt
Last edited by dantven on Jul 7, 2016, 10:31:50 PM
"
dantven wrote:
trying out this build and a problem i'm running into is my spells hardly ever trigger... is there some trick to getting my spells to shoot more often? I'm running maps with a lvl 14 cwdt

You are running Fortify on your cyclone. This reduces the damage you take so it takes you longer to get to the cwdt damage threshold to triggr your gems.

Also you won't trigger you skills as often as a coc char. You could run ele reflect map though if you want to see your skills trigger all the time. :D
Last edited by TrueEdge on Jul 8, 2016, 6:32:44 AM
"
TrueEdge wrote:

Also why is your sword so low rolled?

That one was my backup sword while i was trying to 6L the good one, more than 1k fuses went to the toilet there.

I barely had time to play lately and if i did i played all on PHC, so i didnt upgrade any gear for a long time. still your most highest source of damage are your cwdt, as long as the sword is 5-6L isnt a big of a deal if its low rolled

"
dantven wrote:

Your main problem is armor, fortify and conc aoe:

You are running Armour on chest helm and gloves, each hit you do with the sword does 100 dmg back, after fortify is 80 then since the dmg is so low your armour almost covers it entirely.

If you fear for your safety run life leech instead of added fire, only run fortify if there is oneshot potential on the content you are doing(uber izaro, red maps...)

Also you are running concentrated effect instead of inc aoe, thats really bad for trigering you hit less people at the same time you get less dmg back and cwdt triggers once you already have killed half of the pack, only run conc effect for single target bosses and or if you are running the scold variant
Last edited by JohnOldman on Jul 8, 2016, 7:15:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info