HiltLess CWDT Berserker Build. I Hurt Myself today.. To proc my CWDT...

"
azamantes wrote:
What do you think about discharge ? We can use a romira ring to get power charges

it takes too much time for CWDT discharges and would be hard to generate decent amount of charges fast enough, for that go incinerate, cwc, discharge, with something that generates charges much faster, idk how mjolner is doing but that may be another option its dirty cheap right now.
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
You are sadly right....I made a quick test..and the discharges seem pretty weak. They also did not trigger that often.

Why did you not use a scold's this league ? It was not that expensive last time I checked. Rare helmet with essence craft is better ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:
You are sadly right....I made a quick test..and the discharges seem pretty weak. They also did not trigger that often.

Why did you not use a scold's this league ? It was not that expensive last time I checked. Rare helmet with essence craft is better ?

All the vids and time i played with the build were from first to second week tops, there weren't many scolds whenever i checked and the one or two listed were always at +5 ex.

A hubris with lab enchant + 30% more elemental damage for three of your spells do just fine and you end up with more maximum life pool, all the deaths i had this league were oneshots not because cloaked wasn't able to trigger.

That said scolds is still faster, if you want to get one your clearspeed will increase.
is there a way to play this build with double strike?
"
didio7 wrote:
is there a way to play this build with double strike?

You can try with scolds & wings of entropy, same tree path just also picking Dervish on duelist tree, and Duality behind scion life wheel while dropping something else in return.

idk maybe single target dps would be a bit higher but clear speed would be lower for sure.

Unless they add other kind of dual-weapons that are linked with each other i doubt it will work unless you want to run with a 3L dual strike

EDIT: Oh wait u were talking about double strike, i don't think there is any reason to use it either, cyclone is much more fluid compared to any single target skill, double strike is only good for 1h with shield builds.
Last edited by JohnOldman on Dec 29, 2016, 5:45:04 PM
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Perseverance

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sin%27s_Rebirth

Just showing off some new uniques that, I think fit the build. The belt is very good when mapping mainly because of the increased movement speed.

The flask is just a simple dps increase....an upgraded version of the atziri flask.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Perseverance

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sin%27s_Rebirth

Just showing off some new uniques that, I think fit the build. The belt is very good when mapping mainly because of the increased movement speed.

The flask is just a simple dps increase....an upgraded version of the atziri flask.

The belt will only lower our dps, while survival compared to a rare belt would be lower since we lose tons of life and resistances in exchange for mitigation only on small hits.

You already run onslaugh flask with 100% uptime due to poachers mark and that belt gives us armor, evasion and fortify witch is bad, you either want fortify with 100% uptime for rippy bosses or dont want it at all.

hiltless reflect hits are only 100 per hit per mob and it adds up by tons but also any bit of armor mitigates it really easy since they are small hits and evasion makes us evade some of the reflects.

Just by the belt alone, a 100 damage hit, at 320 armor get gutted by 24% add fortify on top on that and it gets gutted by 61.2%, our 100 damage per hit per mob becomes 38.8 damage per hit per mob. now add the chance of being evaded on every single hit.

People that try the build and says its slow are running armor somewhere in their gear for sure, i may need to make it more clear how bad armor is for the build in the main post.

The flask in the other hand also isn't better than Atziri's, from 25% to 30% on phys only but we lose the 15% on elemental and the 2% leech that its good for situations where cloaked wont proc (only some bosses and reflect but still quite good), add smoke clouds everywhere that make mobs dont hit you (they help you proc your cwdt faster while being no threat because we can only die to oneshots).

Last edited by JohnOldman on Dec 30, 2016, 10:41:44 AM
What about a CI pathfinder version with permanent vinktars uptime? Was thinking about trying it. Maybe use nomic storm boots
"
jbbeta6 wrote:
What about a CI pathfinder version with permanent vinktars uptime? Was thinking about trying it. Maybe use nomic storm boots

Quite more expensive but since Life is trash and u can reach tons of ES still without shield it may work. yeah... beast fur saw instead of carcass and a few more touches... i would have to test it, if u can reach more than 10k ES easily it would be more defensive but still zerker should do more damage overall, the 40% more damage we get from zerker is opie op, however i may test it later this league once i got 36 challenges and get bored on HC

BTW, Happy New Year to everyone!

Edit: Sword has blood magic, you would have to play low life with shavs making it even more expensive, but if we plan to go ham expending tons of exalts... so be it, you can run ele overload and pain attunement, so we should cover the 40% more of zerker that way

we can cover the bm spell cost with blasphemy poachers that grants us 100 increased flask charges gained on top of it.

this is how the tree should look like: http://poeurl.com/Ypp Elemental Equilibrium may be op or terribly bad i would have to test it, in theory if we put different sequences on our gem links they should get all the -50% resistance bonusses.

Dying Sun Flask will cover for carcass being gone, rip currency if you try to run pathfinder variant...

however it adds interesting things since we can give more importance to projectile spells on this version, it may be better leaving fireball always on the settup with pathfinder

if leech is still bad even with vinktars we can drop EE and use physical to lighting on stuff..

as for ascendancies Master alchemist and veteran bowyer are a must, Master herbalist would be the next obvious but 15% ms and 20% attack speed are better for clearspeed if you are already oneshoting things, well that problem is minimum and can be tested if i ever develop this variant

The tree i listed has 14 points left wit AS/Frenzy chage bandits, remaining points are to be used on 3 points for shadow's frenzy charge and aura reservation nodes if needed to fit more auras

To clarify this variant would be extremely expensive and i only would go for it with all the items prepared beforehand, much less play it at the start of a league.
Last edited by JohnOldman on Jan 1, 2017, 12:12:25 AM
"
JohnOldman wrote:
"
jbbeta6 wrote:

Quite more expensive but since Life is trash and u can reach tons of ES still without shield it may work. yeah... beast fur saw instead of carcass and a few more touches... i would have to test it, if u can reach more than 10k ES easily it would be more defensive but still zerker should do more damage overall, the 40% more damage we get from zerker is opie op, however i may test it later this league once i got 36 challenges and get bored on HC

BTW, Happy New Year to everyone!

Edit: Sword has blood magic, you would have to play low life with shavs making it even more expensive, but if we plan to go ham expending tons of exalts... so be it, you can run ele overload and pain attunement, so we should cover the 40% more of zerker that way

we can cover the bm spell cost with blasphemy poachers that grants us 100 increased flask charges gained on top of it.

this is how the tree should look like: http://poeurl.com/Ypp Elemental Equilibrium may be op or terribly bad i would have to test it, in theory if we put different sequences on our gem links they should get all the -50% resistance bonusses.

Dying Sun Flask will cover for carcass being gone, rip currency if you try to run pathfinder variant...

however it adds interesting things since we can give more importance to projectile spells on this version, it may be better leaving fireball always on the settup with pathfinder

if leech is still bad even with vinktars we can drop EE and use physical to lighting on stuff..

as for ascendancies Master alchemist and veteran bowyer are a must, Master herbalist would be the next obvious but 15% ms and 20% attack speed are better for clearspeed if you are already oneshoting things, well that problem is minimum and can be tested if i ever develop this variant

The tree i listed has 14 points left wit AS/Frenzy chage bandits, remaining points are to be used on 3 points for shadow's frenzy charge and aura reservation nodes if needed to fit more auras

To clarify this variant would be extremely expensive and i only would go for it with all the items prepared beforehand, much less play it at the start of a league.

lol I also thought it wouldn't work with CI cuz of the blood magic, but putting a CWDT setup in the hiltless overrides the blood magic link and incidentally also has an easy time coloring for bladefall/ethereal knives. I'm gonna be trying the build out pretty soon as a CI version with a beast fur shawl and I'll add in a dying sun later if necessary. I thought EE would be an awesome Idea, but I realized all variations of Vinktar's ruin the equilibrium ): but that's okay because phys lightning will be good links anyways I'd imagine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info