HiltLess CWDT Berserker Build. I Hurt Myself today.. To proc my CWDT...

Guys,
I really enjoy the big expolsions on the screen and so I tried to get the additional ash aura, bought the helmet for it (15% reduced hatred mana reservation) and now my hatred is on 43% reservation. I was expecting 35%. Am I stupid or how is it working? So I can't really run Ash/hatred/poachers mark.

Any help would be great!
"
stylertyp wrote:
Guys,
I really enjoy the big expolsions on the screen and so I tried to get the additional ash aura, bought the helmet for it (15% reduced hatred mana reservation) and now my hatred is on 43% reservation. I was expecting 35%. Am I stupid or how is it working? So I can't really run Ash/hatred/poachers mark.

Any help would be great!

you need 4% reduced mana reserved on tree, its at 2 node distance
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
Hi what jewels used plz?
My shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/281932
"
Sheams wrote:
Hi what jewels used plz?

Right above the section where he talks about scold's variant of the build, he has the priority's and what you should look for in the ways of jewels. These are what i'm using, got 4 of them. Of course if you have the currency to min-max you would want to replace phys dmg with the generic "increased damage" mod and get life for your 4th property. I just didn't have the currency to invest at the time.

Hello!

Thanks for sharing this funny build, love when spells proc on screen.

Just got a question, how is Uber Atziri with ur build, pain ? doable ? easy ?

Btw it's sad for Shaper :/

Thanks for u'r reply.

"
P4nP4n wrote:
Hello!

Thanks for sharing this funny build, love when spells proc on screen.

Just got a question, how is Uber Atziri with ur build, pain ? doable ? easy ?

Btw it's sad for Shaper :/

Thanks for u'r reply.

Uber Atziri is doable, died a couple of times while doing her but can be done if you are used to the fight and dodge her shit.

Hardest part is trio, Run Fortify, basalt and bleed immune flasks, as long as they are up and you kill the titty bitch first you should be good on that one too

Edit: However i recommend only going on 0% xp and never on hc.
Last edited by JohnOldman on Dec 21, 2016, 5:45:58 PM
First of all thanks for this awesome build idea! It is really nice to play, really fast (up to 300m xp per hour in dried lake) and i love flashing effects xD

After getting a six linked on my Hiltless last night i have killed all guardians and also tried Shaper.

I must say i have never seen the Guardians or Shaper before so my knowledge about the mechanics was/is not that good. After wasting one tp while facetanking the "Touch of GOD" i got to Shaper real quick. My problems at this fight are the orbs he is shooting after his big hit and the placement of vortexes. After all i got him down to ~60% HP and i think i can kill him if i can increase my damage by ~25%

I would not write "Can't kill the Shaper" in your first Post.
It is just harder and slower and not really recommended to farm him.

If anyone has some recommendations for improving my gear it is really appreciated!
My Profile is open and the character is named "SlapTheBitch"
"
Hando112 wrote:
First of all thanks for this awesome build idea! It is really nice to play, really fast (up to 300m xp per hour in dried lake) and i love flashing effects xD

I would not write "Can't kill the Shaper" in your first Post.
It is just harder and slower and not really recommended to farm him.

If anyone has some recommendations for improving my gear it is really appreciated!
My Profile is open and the character is named "SlapTheBitch"

True, that header is too pessimist i updated it a bit, thing is i wanted something that could decently FARM him, so i was disappointed and bitchy about it. it can be done just you cant facetank him like you do with everything else on this build.

i got a pm on reddit im answering it here:

"
Hey, I'm planning on rolling a character using your build over the Christmas break and I wanted to ask a question?
What are your thoughts on [[The Red Trail]]? I was thinking that taking bleed damage most of the time would be great for triggering cwdt?
Also, would the frenzy charge on hit mean I could drop Poachers Mark and pick up a different curse? Or do we need the life / mana on hit?
And finally, your boots have a lot of res on them, do you think it will be hard to cap res using The Red Trail boots instead of rare boots?

To 1º: Dots like Bleed, burning and Poison wont count for your CDWT threshold :(

To 2º: Poachers mark not only gives frenzy to us, Life gain on hit, 100% increased flask charges and increased chance to hit mobs are really important also.

To 3º: Any unique you implement outside the ones used would require much better res on rares to cap resistances, with the gear i use im capped for ele weakness maps, but if you feel you want to go for any other unique go for it, it will just require better rares on the rest of item slots.
Last edited by JohnOldman on Dec 22, 2016, 2:37:57 PM
Got a pm, ill reply here in case some1 else wonders

"
One more question... is there a reason you chose the 6 spells for the cwdt setup over all the other spells? For example, what would be the loss for swapping out say, glacial cascade for firestorm, as an example? I am not trying to second guess you, I am just trying to better understand the dynamics of the build. Please do not take offense. I am having a blast with this build, and can't thank you enough for putting it together.

Back when i was building the first iteration i did many test with different skills, in case of firestorm damage is too random and sparse, since we want mobs to die as soon as the spell rotation procs we are looking for instant damage that scale with AoE.

Glacial cascade for example is really good for this build since it scale with AoE and its half physical damage, don' be mislead by the tooltip, big enough glacial cascades hit twice if not trice so its much more than stated at first sight.

Weakest link on the build may be shock nova since for multi target you already have enough damage and if you are cycloning on top of something big, it will never be caught by the ring zone neither become shocked.

Just in case i always put shock nova at the start of the link in case it will shock for just a few milliseconds, it should be enough for the rest of the triggers to get the bonus since they come in the same frame but split seconds later, honestly i could not test this fully and it may be useless to do so but neither wont hurt.

In case of molten shell, all spells proc, the mobs in the zone die and there you have molten shell walking around you and reducing damage taken, making it longer to proc the next rotation, however for phys reflects maps its really good Tier1 spell.

For single target on hard bosses like Guardians or Shaper you could swap Shock nova for Fireball, and may save you a few dozen of seconds however for the rest of bosses you take more time swapping gems than it would gain you to do so.

Now that i think i haven't tested frost bomb, but it may trigger only every two rotations and miss target half of the time... so i cant see it working.

Flamesurge is bad if target isn't burning...

Lightning ball wont do more than fireball in case u want to replace shock nova and it will miss target most of the time.

That is mostly all AoE Spells we got ingame. rest of spells aren't worth compared to the ones listed. if more spells are introduced to the game ill revisit the gem setup but for now i think its as optimal as it can get.
Last edited by JohnOldman on Dec 25, 2016, 12:29:18 AM
What do you think about discharge ? We can use a romira ring to get power charges
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info