[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

Can i use a 45% increase abyssus, or is it just too dangerous?
Hey there! Thanks for the build, having so much fun with it. Slayer version just destroys maps up to t15. Some bosses can be pretty tough and good flask management is crucial for boss fights.
Here's a little breakdown of my budget version of this build from essence legue.
Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:

The life pool seems kinda low for a melee char though, got only 5,6k atm. Dps with aoe gem is 105k in hideout, goes up to 360k in maps selfbuffed with flasks and vaal haste. Crit is capped with power charges up, accuracy is 87% (still have to pick up those 3 accuracy nodes on the tree). I also picked Iron Reflexes to benefit from a jade flask and other eva pieces of gear. Life leech from br, ascendancy points and boots enchantment seems to be enough, for mana i use a jewel with 0,4 mana leech/+2 mana on hit/life/crit multi. Other jewels are life/crit multi with 2handers/attack speed.
I hope it will help someone :)
Last edited by oztaahh on Sep 26, 2016, 10:17:33 AM
Now that vessel of vinktar has been nerfed, is it still a good choice?
Shock nearby enemies is great though. Wouldnt it be a good idea to use herald of thunder instead of herald of ash, to get some use out of the leech the flask has?
Or use the physical to lightning gem instead of AOE on bossfights?
(cant afford the 20% phys to lightning mod on the flask)
Last edited by joakimandresen on Sep 26, 2016, 11:34:40 AM
"
Now that vessel of vinktar has been nerfed, is it still a good choice?
Shock nearby enemies is great though. Wouldnt it be a good idea to use herald of thunder instead of herald of ash, to get some use out of the leech the flask has?
Or use the physical to lightning gem instead of AOE on bossfights?
(cant afford the 20% phys to lightning mod on the flask)

Legacy of Vinktar is good with legacy unfortunately
You could swap out phys to lightning for aoe on boss fight or use concentrated effect, but without legacy vinktar remember your losing physical dps so you won't leech as much life back as you would going more physical
nice build!!!
Did you tried to kill sguardians and shaper?
is good jewel?

How is voidheart after the nerf?
"
BearMauling wrote:
How is voidheart after the nerf?

Still works well with EQ but not recommended
"
vici12 wrote:
Can i use a 45% increase abyssus, or is it just too dangerous?

I wouldn't recommend it. unless it's a 40%
Rat's nest is always another alternative

40% sweep damage

it gives me 25k more dmg when i use concentrate and about 15k in my inc area.

ign: ikill

also- if you run into mana problems- i highly suggest you use Rat's 30% reduce mana HoA

and for dangerous boss fights, I highly recommend (12% warchief radius)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info