[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

Lol, my bad
Last edited by hawle163 on Sep 21, 2016, 12:44:06 AM
Against bosses, should increased area of effect be swapped with concentrated effect? Or increased multiplier? And what skill is best against bosses, sweep or earthquake?
Last edited by DoT_Misha on Sep 22, 2016, 7:21:26 AM
"
vici12 wrote:
"
tMShubar wrote:
So I have updated my gear, added in a voidheart and changed to rats nest - the build is amazing, having a lot of fun!

My chance to hit is still pretty low, ~80%. Still have two passive points to improve it.

Why is Rat's Nest a better helm than abyssus for this build?

Also, does someone have the skilltree for juggernaut version?

I want a skilltree for juggernaut too.
"
LeoFantucci wrote:
"
vici12 wrote:
"
tMShubar wrote:
So I have updated my gear, added in a voidheart and changed to rats nest - the build is amazing, having a lot of fun!

My chance to hit is still pretty low, ~80%. Still have two passive points to improve it.

Why is Rat's Nest a better helm than abyssus for this build?

Also, does someone have the skilltree for juggernaut version?

I want a skilltree for juggernaut too.

Sorry for the late reply to every been really busy. For juggernaut tree you remove eagle eye and berserker for the leech wheel tree "Hematophagy" if you have mana leech on your gear. IF you don't have "MANA LEECH" go "VITALITY VOID" leech tree on the duelist area where it provides mana leech

so you should spend 4- 6 points into leech mechanics if your playing juggernaut versioni
"
DoT_Misha wrote:

Sorry for the late reply to everyone been really busy. I really really don't recommend dropping hatred at all it's the strongest offensive aura for any melee base builds. I would recommend you sticking to hatred + herald of ash. Once you get enlighten you can add herald of ice + curse on hit + assassin's mark. If you don't want to do get enlighten 4. Get reduce hatred aura reservation or reduce herald of ash reservation on your helmet instead and you would have mana for the auras.
"
vici12 wrote:
Against bosses, should increased area of effect be swapped with concentrated effect? Or increased multiplier? And what skill is best against bosses, sweep or earthquake?

Sorry for the late reply been really busy. Personally i think EQ is stronger against bosses, but gem swapping depends on which boss you are fighting. For example. If you are doing Uber Atziri the whole map including the other bosses concentrated effect would be better. Now if you are fighting Malachai it's a whole different story because you don't want to lose too much aoe as you want to prioritize hard sustain throughout the fight as it will be quite long and creating distance between you and malachai as malachai has some devastating 1 shot attacks. With longer range it will a smoother gameplay overall against malachai. Generally for red maps concentrated is better though.
"
oztaahh wrote:
Hey there! Thanks for this great guide, i see you've put alot of effort in it.
Could you please answer: if i have no acuity and going slayer, is Brutal Fervor a better choice then Impact?
Also: is it worth grabbing Iron Reflexes to benefit from rat's nest and carcass jack evasion bonus? Not planning to run grace though.

I apologize for the late reply to everyone been really busy. If your not planning to get acuity go brutal Fervor it's stronger more superior if you don't have acuity. If you don't want to get Iron reflexes that's up to you as using the point on iron reflexes could give up some offensive nodes in the tree so overall it really depends if you want to me more of an offensive or defensive kinda playstyle.
"
vici12 wrote:
Between Berserker and Juggernaut, which one is better at facetanking bosses?

Also, if Juggernaut, how much life/mana leech would i need? Preferably from items, so as not to use points on that, unless completely necessary.

And, like one guy said before, how effective is this build using hegemony era, not rare mirrored staff, and non-mirorred items? It's very important to know that.

Sorry for the late reply been really busy.

For face tanking I would say Juggernaut is superior.
You need 0.3-0.4% mana leech 2% leech if your juggernaut
Last edited by 15107514 on Sep 24, 2016, 1:14:35 PM
Spoiler

right now im 87 with ~45k dps no buff and 4k3 health. I cant do any map higher than t10 because im getting 1 shot really often. Can you help me out ?

sorry for english
Last edited by dtk9289 on Sep 25, 2016, 9:42:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info