[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

"
blastinMot wrote:
Hey Anderson!

Got a little done over the past days:
- finished lab on merciless
- had an ex drop
- bought 5L hege staff

What I'm wondering at the moment is how to proc power charges properly.
I dont' have enough skill points to reach the crit wheel with knock back at the top of the tree. So I would have to sacrifice 2-3 jewels for that... :-/

Does getting knock back chance on a proper jewel (max life + at least 1x dmg/attack speed mod) make sense?

Will post more when I have a little more time.
Off to work now :)

all you need :) Gives dps, armor ,knockback, and power charge proc chance :)
!UPDATED berserker as preferred version as of 7/23/16
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 23, 2016, 6:55:31 AM
"
15107514 wrote:
"
blastinMot wrote:
Hey Anderson!

Got a little done over the past days:
- finished lab on merciless
- had an ex drop
- bought 5L hege staff

What I'm wondering at the moment is how to proc power charges properly.
I dont' have enough skill points to reach the crit wheel with knock back at the top of the tree. So I would have to sacrifice 2-3 jewels for that... :-/

Does getting knock back chance on a proper jewel (max life + at least 1x dmg/attack speed mod) make sense?

Will post more when I have a little more time.
Off to work now :)

all you need :) Gives dps, armor ,knockback, and power charge proc chance :)

Ah, okay. Didn't look into flasks that closely until now.
Too many other parts of the build still need work.

Oh and I still bought a knockback jewel:
14% increased Physical Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons
5% increased maximum Life
+14% to Cold Resistance
4% chance to Knock Enemies Back on hit

For 3c you can't go too wrong on this.
The cold resist will help when I eventually swap out the rings/amulet that mainly have life/resist at the moment, for ones that have life/damage.
Yeah so I've respecced into berserker and I have to say the result is quite satisfactory to say the least. Yes I take some hard hits now and then but the leech... is... insane. Pops right back up to 100% just like that :) Since the damage is so insane, I'll be dumping abyssus for Rat's nest. Don't need the damage and I can certainly use the reduction in phys damage taken!at

Also using vaal haste. Unfortunately only lvl19. Lacking 1 single dex to use lvl20 :)
"
shotcaller77 wrote:
Yeah so I've respecced into berserker and I have to say the result is quite satisfactory to say the least. Yes I take some hard hits now and then but the leech... is... insane. Pops right back up to 100% just like that :) Since the damage is so insane, I'll be dumping abyssus for Rat's nest. Don't need the damage and I can certainly use the reduction in phys damage taken!at

Also using vaal haste. Unfortunately only lvl19. Lacking 1 single dex to use lvl20 :)

Yea playing as a berserker has an option of removing abyssus and using rat's nest instead.

Look for
the reduce duration on rat's nest will boost dmg like crazy if you looking for a rat's nest alternative

also i use this
mostly for group party mapping u basically clear the whole map for your group and always the first one ahead as you prob will have the highest clearspeed + mobility with this build

Then i switch

If want to do some hard bosses like malachai or uber atziri
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 23, 2016, 12:09:11 PM
!Character Now Open to public view (privacy settings off )

as some you requested to view my character lol :D
Hey nice build!
Can you kill uber izaro (with mid-end gear) with the berserker ascendancy?
"
iNorren wrote:
Hey nice build!
Can you kill uber izaro (with mid-end gear) with the berserker ascendancy?

If your dps is at least 100-150k with 5.5k- 6.3k hp you can kill uber izaro

This also include having the right Flask setup. If you don't know the right flask setup look at my flask section in the guide.

Having the right skill gem setup is also very important.

Some attacks like the leaping strike that uber izaro you might have to dodge.
Unless your using something like basalt and Lion's Roar you could take his high physical attacks.

If you want me to more clear if you could kill uber Izaro link me your current gear and setup I'll see what I can do for ya.

Thanks and if you have anymore question leave a reply or pm in game.
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 23, 2016, 3:22:41 PM
Hey Mate ,thank you for the great guy. Yôu are so helpful and polite not many people are like that. You deserve more recognition for what you made , im sure it took you so much of your free time!

I see that anyone jumped on the berserker hype train and im not sure anymore if my Jugger choice was correct. What is your opinion on it ? Please give me some advise to where i should go from now .. im currently siting on around 4 to 7 ex.

Have also 2 good jewels with 7% life and some dmg :)
"
velislav87 wrote:
Hey Mate ,thank you for the great guy. Yôu are so helpful and polite not many people are like that. You deserve more recognition for what you made , im sure it took you so much of your free time!

I see that anyone jumped on the berserker hype train and im not sure anymore if my Jugger choice was correct. What is your opinion on it ? Please give me some advise to where i should go from now .. im currently siting on around 4 to 7 ex.

Have also 2 good jewels with 7% life and some dmg :)

I recommend you follow the berserker path as it will ultimately have more potential late game. Also if not going to purchase an acuity gaunlet any time sooner get a your hegemony's era judgement staff to 6l and wear a kaom's heart. Also running a rat's nest is another option with berserker as aspect of carnage provides most of your damage. Though you could still wear abysuss if you wanted too.

List of things to do.

1. Get Crit base rings with resistance

2. Get more jewels with life/attack speed/optional/optional

3. 6l your hegemony era (then wear a kaom's heart)

4. Use the aura Hatred, Herald of ash, Arctic armor, enlighten 3-4

5. Buy acuity guanlet last once you done all this

6. Another optional recommended dps flask setup (note will have more dps):

For lab i suggest you run vitality, and grace + iron relfexes which your suppose to spec
once your at boss change to your dps auras, unless your base dmg is already high enough, which if your lazy you don't have to change to dps auras LoL >.>"

I've covered as much as I could if you have anymore question or concerns let me know.
Thanks once again :)

Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 23, 2016, 4:23:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info