[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

"
Amaranth314 wrote:
2 questions

Why didn't you take 8%IAS from Kraityn on cruel?

I see you only have 164% increased max life on passive. Wouldn't it be better to take 40 life from oak or at least take some life from tree because of regen scaling? I'm talking about a version without kaom's heart or acuity. You didn't explain the 40life part in the guide. I know you said that you experimented a lot with points but while looking at your videos, you wouldn't even feel the dps loss while a hp gain would be noticeable.

I apologize if an answer is in the guide and I missed it.

Cheers

There's a section under Frequently asked questions that will have an answer to your question :) on the reason behind i choose the points over the life and attack speed.

If you have anymore question or concerns pm in game or leave a reply thanks.
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 21, 2016, 2:51:46 PM

ok now i got enlighten 4, does it goes in a 4 link with hatred hoa and artic armor? or does it go in the chest some how

then in my chest currently i have cwdt, ice golem, artic breath, gmp, enfeeble, molten shell

in other 4L I have blood rage, inc duration, cwdt (lv 11), immortal call (lv 10)

and last is my fortify , leap slam. faster attack, blood magic
"
lLikeslashn wrote:

ok now i got enlighten 4, does it goes in a 4 link with hatred hoa and artic armor? or does it go in the chest some how

then in my chest currently i have cwdt, ice golem, artic breath, gmp, enfeeble, molten shell

in other 4L I have blood rage, inc duration, cwdt (lv 11), immortal call (lv 10)

Hey so your abysuss helm are suppose to have 2 greens 1 blue 1 red for the new aura setup

Hatred (green) arctic armor (green) Herald of ash (red) enlighten 4 (blue)
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 21, 2016, 8:04:14 PM
cool build~ i rebulid my style~
IGN : ZMANYO or JMANYO
"
15107514 wrote:
"
lLikeslashn wrote:

Hey so your abysuss helm are suppose to have 2 greens 1 blue 1 red for the new aura setup

Hatred (green) arctic armor (green) Herald of ash (red) enlighten 4 (blue)

lvl 3 enlighteen wil be fine if i can sugest for this setup i use same with lvl 3 but i haver 0,32 mana leach in gear
I meant to ask you, Anderson, can u link your gear? Can't access your character...
so what do u run as your second 4L set up i got the colors in the gloves does it matter if enlighten 4 goes in abysuss or not? i have .4 mana leech from a gem now so having no issue there

running cwdt lv15, inc dura 21/20, imortal call lv15, bloodrage 20/20 in abysuss atm
"
lLikeslashn wrote:
so what do u run as your second 4L set up i got the colors in the gloves does it matter if enlighten 4 goes in abysuss or not? i have .4 mana leech from a gem now so having no issue there

running cwdt lv15, inc dura 21/20, imortal call lv15, bloodrage 20/20 in abysuss atm

I run Leap slam , fortify, faster attack, bloog magic in my other 4L

And if you still have other free spoots i use 2 vaal haste , 1 vaal grace , and increase duration
"
shotcaller77 wrote:
I meant to ask you, Anderson, can u link your gear? Can't access your character...

My character is set on private you can pm in game i can link it all to ya.
Hey Anderson!

Got a little done over the past days:
- finished lab on merciless
- had an ex drop
- bought 5L hege staff

What I'm wondering at the moment is how to proc power charges properly.
I dont' have enough skill points to reach the crit wheel with knock back at the top of the tree. So I would have to sacrifice 2-3 jewels for that... :-/

Does getting knock back chance on a proper jewel (max life + at least 1x dmg/attack speed mod) make sense?

Will post more when I have a little more time.
Off to work now :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info