Current Development Priorities

Great Scott.
Thanks for the detailed update :)
Sounds great!
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
MTX and trade improvements are even on the radar?

In-game auction (online/offline) - it's would be nice...

Something to troll people who post fake low prices to get others to lower their prices would be nice.

For master favour, when the league ends, can't it just sum up?
I'd like to accumulate enough to get one more big lion from Leo.
Right now, it's use it or lose it, which is a tad annoying.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"unannounced expansion" ACT 5 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Chalyps wrote:
"
Krish25 wrote:
In the meantime, if you experience stuttering in the first 20-60 seconds of an area, please try running the game with "--noasync" added to your command-line parameters (without the quotes).

Can someone explain how to do this correctly?

Wonder same :S

If using steam to launch, go to library and view the properties of the game - add the tag --noasync to the launch options.

If using native launcher - create a shortcut to the program and add the --noasync to the end of the path

--both of these have worked for me :)
"We're planning to run a process that restores any crafting benches, totem poles or microtransactions that have gone missing. This will affect the entire userbase, so if you're missing one for some reason, you'll get it back. These are placed in hideout tabs or the microtransaction stash depending on what was restored.""

THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!! Finally I can have my things back!
nice work guys!
when you introduce further substantial changes to the client (like you did with the preloading), could you please consider having the new features as an option (to be activated over a command line) instead of being the default behaviour? then, if it works there is no reason to not make it the default.

could avoid the shitstorms which make this forum pretty unattractive compared to reddit. but you know that probably.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 16, 2016, 3:39:58 AM
Ye ye nice work

but where is my 6l-prophecy? ;)
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
What about a new lvl difficulty in the future whit all the istances at lvl 70-72 for endgame? Maybe simply removing skill points quest whit exception for the bandits or some other core quests whit good items like rare stuff non dropable ..or maybe some new unique added at big bosses , where all the mobs move 50% faster maybe it's can be fun maybe :)
ctrl + f: rain
no results found

It can't be helped.
ProjectPT was right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info