Current Development Priorities

Splendid communication, as always.

"
Elhazzared wrote:
the few who actually have the money to buy an SSD.

I personally know no one who doesn't have at least a single SSD for the OS, and everyone who bought/built a PC in the last 2 years has multiple. I think I'm at 4 now?
Prices are down to like 30 cent / GB.

That said, it's obviously great GGG does something for everyone, just, didn't they already? I mean the loading time improvements with 2.2/2.3 were mostly for HDDs, sure, the game loaded faster even on SSDs, but the level change hasn't improved at all for me, it's still 2 seconds tops.
As such, I think it's rather bizzare saying that GGG is "opening their eyes" on a problem they've been addressing for months.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
Elhazzared wrote:
At least GGG is finally opening their eyes to the reality of their player base and not thinking about the few who actually have the money to buy an SSD.

They've never had their eyes closed to it. The increasingly long loading times have been weighing on them for a very long time, but fixing some core things can take a great deal of time and specifically-skilled resources.

Those of us with SSDs have been fortunate in being able to mitigate the effects, but it's not fair to presume that GGG has relied on everyone getting one.

And (in a somewhat related matter) for GGG to even continue to support those with Windows XP at this point should have people throwing praise at them rather than criticism for poor performance on such machines.
What about supporter items that haven't been implemented into the game. Shouldn't that also be a priority somewhere on the list?
I must be confused I thought it was one new act a year for 10 years or something similar, not small expansions every 13 weeks

"
As you know, we have a 13-week schedule of releases.
S L O W E R
"
What's Next?
As you know, we have a 13-week schedule of releases. The next release is an unannounced expansion with version number 2.4.0. While half our team is busy with the issues described above, the other half are feverously working on new content. We'll reveal more information about this expansion over the coming months!

in before more labs.

"
ampdecay wrote:
I must be confused I thought it was one new act a year for 10 years or something similar, not small expansions every 13 weeks

expansions are additional quests, items and other stuff, not acts.
Last edited by fusurugi on Jun 16, 2016, 7:42:06 AM
The memory loading buff has been awesome but keeping it as a priority? really? Loading time is perfect atm and i consider that there are much more important quick performance buff to be done

ie: Reduce skill effect impact on FPS ( aka: so long waited off/medium/On toggle to party skill effects)

that has kept a lot of players from playing in parties for a long time. I dont play in parties since 2.0 anymore because that patch brought such an unstable performance.

Is it too late to Fix prophecy and add/tweak stuff on it?

Prophecy is fun but when you play it you feel like its great but could easily be greater

ie: Navali as a master and the higher level she gets, the less likely her prophecies will be in lower areas. Direct reward prophecies dont grant much XP but no reward prophecies do.

ie: Kill X monster gets you a themed aray of uniques, Kill Frost priest grants you a Cold themed unique.

its important to push a league concept to its maximum potential

I know you guys are working hard and i thank you for that but i feel it would be great that league dont feel like rushed halfdone stuff that goes live and then is never tweaked. I understand that you want to push new content on and on butalways having halfdone content doesnt look and feel pretty nice, its like building an house in 2x2 instead of 2x4.. it works for a moment build it will soon cumble. Players wont be angry if you tweak a league during its course, they will be happy to see it
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jun 16, 2016, 7:51:21 AM
"
blucynder wrote:
What about supporter items that haven't been implemented into the game. Shouldn't that also be a priority somewhere on the list?

hm... No.

How the implementation of items of 5-10 people should be in priority before the issues, affecting all players base?
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
"
blucynder wrote:

I don't know where they're at with these at the moment, but I presume they're mostly taken care of at this point.

Undoubtedly some drawn out discussions, as with Unleashed.

Undoubtedly some cases like mine where I simply haven't gotten back to them to start my second. What to make? I dunno. It's not really a priority for me.. not why I bought the supporter pack.

They seem to have always moved very quickly on individual cases where people have expressed any sort of discontent at how long the process has taken for them.

I don't think implementing supporter uniques has ever not been of reasonable priority for them.
Last edited by Durentis on Jun 16, 2016, 7:50:55 AM
Thank you for being interessed by NETWORK issues, GGG

I hope party play will be more friendly.
Last edited by Elf_97 on Jun 16, 2016, 7:51:50 AM
I've decided to skip this league.

I was hyped to get started, when the league started up earlier this month and I quickly got to lvl 85 during the weekend.

However, I don't find enough incentive to play this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info