Dear Bex, Want to do awesome stuff for the community? Make us Vote for one unique to get 3d art

Dear Bex, Want to do awesome stuff for the community? Make us Vote for which unique get 3d art
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jun 14, 2016, 9:07:28 PM
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2016, 9:13:34 PM
I vote for null's inclination!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Null's WOULD look pretty sweet with 3D.

- Sheepster
I vote we get to restart that community unique that ZiggyD gave us

Edit: that was what, a year and a half ago?
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Last edited by Rowanbladex on Jun 15, 2016, 12:24:10 AM
"
Rowanbladex wrote:
I vote we get to restart that community unique that ZiggyD gave us

This!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
-I vote this.

Also some more jewelry would be nice. Imagine purple glow from this
Doesn't make sense to poll the forum in regards to what uniques should be getting 3D art in what order. I'm sure they already have some criteria and data to determine what order they'll do them in, plus commitments already made for many cases.

There's also the issue of figuring out how people would vote. There are so many uniques in the game; if you just have everyone type one in you're not going to get a statistically significant number of votes for any option. Realistically the best option if they did do this would be to create a list of ones they intend to do soon, then have people vote on which they want first from that list.
Last edited by Nuro on Jun 15, 2016, 1:10:51 AM

Would be cool
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
And suddenly nobody cares about Voltaxic Rift getting 3D Art anymore. xD

... I'd love it if Alpha's Howl got one.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Jun 15, 2016, 1:44:20 AM
"
And suddenly nobody cares about Voltaxic Rift getting 3D Art anymore. xD

... I'd love it if Alpha's Howl got one.
Voltaxic's reign is Over
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info