Upcoming 3D Art from Content Update 2.3.1

Looks great
I would very much like to know if/when the rest of the equipment will be updated in a similar way to how you guys changed the helmets. I loved that update and have been eagerly awaiting the rest since then.
Unique 3D art is wonderful too.
Rat's Nest? Then what the heck is the current art on it? It is not the Ursine Pelt 3D art ...
Nice. Please next one Alt Art Whispering Ice from last races. :)
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Dat Varunastra. Now all we need are some cross-league skin transfers...

There is also a Divination Card coming for Varunastra.

That's no excuse - there are so many items with a super nice art which rot in either remove only tabs or standart / hardcore! :'(
Last edited by Shareware on Jul 10, 2016, 5:20:14 PM
That Varunastra art is incredible.

Does Jazzo live in New Zealand or is he working remotely?
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Hmm, Now only if there could be 3d art for a void battery.
"
Shareware wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Dat Varunastra. Now all we need are some cross-league skin transfers...

There is also a Divination Card coming for Varunastra.

That's no excuse - there are so many items with a super nice art which rot in either remove only tabs or standart / hardcore! :'(

Seriously listen to this guy, i know race rewards are supposed to be that but its such a waste of some awesome skins you made, i wish there was a way to obtain those awesome looks in the temporary leagues, and would be a win for GGG too as im sure people like me would buy more skin transfers if there were more nice looking stuff to use it on.
IGN - Slayonara
You seem to struggle with updating/introducing 3D art. Can you share guidelines for the model (polycount, special requirements, etc.) so we can send you ready-to-go models you could use? I'm fairly certain there's more than a few 3D artists in the community that would love to contribute to the development of the game they play and love - I know I would so atleast I can speak for myself.

Other than that Varunastra is sick. You could actually introduce it to the full game instead of making it league specific unique :(

"
MakaveliPT wrote:

Seriously listen to this guy, i know race rewards are supposed to be that but its such a waste of some awesome skins you made, i wish there was a way to obtain those awesome looks in the temporary leagues, and would be a win for GGG too as im sure people like me would buy more skin transfers if there were more nice looking stuff to use it on.

Considering league rewards they should be just permanent MTX. Something you can show off to other players screaming "look mine is bigger than yours" - an MTX you can't buy, but you can earn it - should apply to each and any alternate art. But league specific uniques are just a pain, especially Perandus ones as it's literally impossible to get them in any of the temp league...
Last edited by Marrond on Jun 14, 2016, 8:13:51 PM
3d art for closed/dead league items... what a good idea...

I was trying to get a cool weapon last week when i realised all the cool weapon only drop in a dead league. How dumb is that... Seriously what's the point!?!?

btw prophecy is terrible, the economy is shit, the items drop is shit and the currency drop is shit. I love Lacerate, im going as far as i can with level 40 gear and thats it.
Last edited by DAYLEET on Jun 14, 2016, 8:19:52 PM
"
DAYLEET wrote:

btw prophecy is terrible, the economy is shit, the items drop is shit and the currency drop is shit. I love Lacerate, im going as far as i can with level 40 gear and thats it.

wait... you mean you do not like getting prophecies that always gets you the same damn lvl 8 unique item for killing an impossible to find merciless rare monster while ur level 60+?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info