The Lacerator Slayer - Prophecy Build

Last bumped on Aug 23, 2016, 12:01:11 AM
Awesome build! Just wondering, could you post a tree that you might use if you were to play this build in HC? Would you use a different curse on blasphemy too? Thanks!
This build needs lots Int from gear, I got few 40int rings/amus etc and still cant lvl some gems :p
"
TheCreatek wrote:
This build needs lots Int from gear, I got few 40int rings/amus etc and still cant lvl some gems :p

You need 110 int for Blasphemy. You don't need to fully level your curse gem, in case you chose a high int one, like enfeeble ou vulnerability.
"
lussiano wrote:
"
TheCreatek wrote:

You need 110 int for Blasphemy. You don't need to fully level your curse gem, in case you chose a high int one, like enfeeble ou vulnerability.

Inc Aoe lvl 20 is 111 int which is the important one. Still kinda iffy to look for +40 int ring and +40int amu
Last edited by TheCreatek on Jun 14, 2016, 9:31:32 PM
Nice. I'm running a very similar build this league. Got a BoR after watching your Atziri video. Quite fun.

The hardest part is ignoring all of the people who insist Lacerate isn't worth playing. Joke's on them!
- here's my sig
If you weren't into looking for mana leech on gear you could easily move over to the right of savagery and get one of the mana leech nodes above spirit void :D
Can You please upload offence/defence stats?
If you get a 6 link wings of enthropy, would it be better to change the bringer of rain and get a different helment and be able to use the chest slot?
Also what do you think of using Voidheart with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info