[2.3] Voltaxic LA - Still Broken :^) [Gameplays included]

I'd appreciate it if you could post a leveling skill tree , thanks in advance and also great build mate : ).
"
XSkillZoneX wrote:
I'd appreciate it if you could post a leveling skill tree , thanks in advance and also great build mate : ).

Im keen on doing that when i' back from work :)

I'm finding this build a little hard to follow, Ben. Probably because of your Kaoms chest.

For a six link Belly, you have cwdt, Inc.Dur, Imm.Call Arctic Breath, Gmp so far?

I read that you are testing a new 6 link, is this the Voltaxic or a Belly?

I have both of these in 6 link already... What is your gem setup for these two please?

Thanks mate.

"
Rayzabladez wrote:

I'm finding this build a little hard to follow, Ben. Probably because of your Kaoms chest.

For a six link Belly, you have cwdt, Inc.Dur, Imm.Call Arctic Breath, Gmp so far?

I read that you are testing a new 6 link, is this the Voltaxic or a Belly?

I have both of these in 6 link already... What is your gem setup for these two please?

Thanks mate.

You dont need a 6l belly for this basicly a belly just gives u a cwdt setup but less life

As last link id go for a ice golem which provided acc and crit chance

Got myself a 6l voltaxic but im not sure whats the best 6th link right now im running INC crit damage gem
closed
(🌸=◡=)
Last edited by rami1337 on Mar 24, 2018, 4:10:30 PM
"
rami1337 wrote:
MUCHO GRANDE, can u please show me build for next league senpai. I want to shot light arrows to my enemies faces to get exalteds. si?

fkn rami :D
I want to follow this build, I saw that you are going to add a leveling tree(That is awesome!) and I wonder if you could use a lightning coil instead of belly of the beast? or does it not matter that much?
"
Pexide wrote:
I want to follow this build, I saw that you are going to add a leveling tree(That is awesome!) and I wonder if you could use a lightning coil instead of belly of the beast? or does it not matter that much?

If you can cap ur resists, gain enough damage and int .. go for it :)
Sorry for being a Noob, If you are not running Frenzy where are you getting the charges from?? I may be missing something obvious.

Thanks
"
Rowshan wrote:
Sorry for being a Noob, If you are not running Frenzy where are you getting the charges from?? I may be missing something obvious.

Thanks

Blood rage
Creator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info