[2.3] Voltaxic LA - Still Broken :^) [Gameplays included]

"
PandaDap wrote:
U cant do t15 and uber Red?? :(. I hope this build doesnt fall at that point :_(

??

when did i say that?! i just said i havent found one yet?!
"
BenDaa wrote:
"
PandaDap wrote:
U cant do t15 and uber Red?? :(. I hope this build doesnt fall at that point :_(

??

He was actually replying to the guy above him XD who said the build bends over on uber/t15s XD

I leveled up to 65 atm, it was a breeze after lvl 32 and the upgraded bow, with a tabula and Elreon rings.

I have a question, I have a ci bladefall miner rdy to farm, how good are acuities for this build? I really dislike the Vaal pact + blood rage degen so I'm looking for some QoL.

P.S What are the last 2 ascendancy points? I see Fast and Deadly was mentioned twice, perhaps a typo?
Last edited by xecutable on Jun 15, 2016, 9:25:40 PM
"
BenDaa wrote:
"
_Zerk_ wrote:
How is this broken? dps seems fine for a glass cannon build, nothing over the top.

I don't hhave a 6l or Rat's Nest LA entchant sorry that u are not as impressed as i was when i could off screen a whole t11 with this setup

t11... as i said, nothing over the top. Build is ok.

For example today I did double boss shock ground 105% extra fire Wasteland on Blade Vortex block Assassin, while 2 Volls were beating on me for whole 4-5 seconds I was identifying stuff in inventory to make free space for the inevitable loot.

Same will happen in Core or Collosium, while this LA thing will die instantly if it gets hit by anything if u are not careful enough while not providing much more DPS.

Now this is broken, see the difference?

1 thing i'll give this build - it's cheap and starter\casual friendly, and that's a plus.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
"
xecutable wrote:
"
BenDaa wrote:
"
PandaDap wrote:

??

He was actually replying to the guy above him XD who said the build bends over on uber/t15s XD

I leveled up to 65 atm, it was a breeze after lvl 32 and the upgraded bow, with a tabula and Elreon rings.

I have a question, I have a ci bladefall miner rdy to farm, how good are acuities for this build? I really dislike the Vaal pact + blood rage degen so I'm looking for some QoL.

P.S What are the last 2 ascendancy points? I see Fast and Deadly was mentioned twice, perhaps a typo?

Its whichever you want to pick first.
Creator

got this yesterday for 8c, spent around 200 jewel to 2 socket :) (should have sold jewel and bought 5L prophecy).

Thanks for writeup.
I have a variety of ranger builds based around bows and they all have their good and bad points. Only thing I can suggest is to max qual yr flasks.

There are lots of other things I would/wouldn't do (eg use a Vessel of Vinktar,), but they are based on my playing style which isn't necessarily very good.... :)

You might want to read other builds for more/different ideas. Ive read some excellent ones from lesser known authors. However, most experienced authors will "hide" their best build info for fear of getting it nerfed.

And its not really the Voltaxic nerf that riles me so much, but that almost every monster I've come across, now has chaos resistance.... :(

Whisper
"
_Zerk_ wrote:
"
BenDaa wrote:
"
_Zerk_ wrote:
How is this broken? dps seems fine for a glass cannon build, nothing over the top.

I don't hhave a 6l or Rat's Nest LA entchant sorry that u are not as impressed as i was when i could off screen a whole t11 with this setup

t11... as i said, nothing over the top. Build is ok.

For example today I did double boss shock ground 105% extra fire Wasteland on Blade Vortex block Assassin, while 2 Volls were beating on me for whole 4-5 seconds I was identifying stuff in inventory to make free space for the inevitable loot.

Same will happen in Core or Collosium, while this LA thing will die instantly if it gets hit by anything if u are not careful enough while not providing much more DPS.

Now this is broken, see the difference?

1 thing i'll give this build - it's cheap and starter\casual friendly, and that's a plus.

Sorry i dont have a map pool with high tier maps. Sorry im not playing a block build. Sorry i cant tank a Core Malachai Smash.

But i would appreciate if u would just leave my thread cuz this discussion with you is pretty pointless at the time.

But i hope you have fun with ur Blade Vortex build :) Sorry to tell u that mine isn't ;)

Did a Arsenal yesterday and did one shot the boss.

Got a 6L now got 90k full buffed 40k unbuffed.

"
Sh_dow wrote:
I have a variety of ranger builds based around bows and they all have their good and bad points. Only thing I can suggest is to max qual yr flasks.

There are lots of other things I would/wouldn't do (eg use a Vessel of Vinktar,), but they are based on my playing style which isn't necessarily very good.... :)

You might want to read other builds for more/different ideas. Ive read some excellent ones from lesser known authors. However, most experienced authors will "hide" their best build info for fear of getting it nerfed.

And its not really the Voltaxic nerf that riles me so much, but that almost every monster I've come across, now has chaos resistance.... :(

Whisper

Well, i dont have enough bubbles fpund for that :D

And so far i havent had a problem against bosses or monsters in general .. atleast not so far and highest i did was a t13 Courtyard

I tho about vinktar but im not sure if the flask investment will be better then just atziri's promise. Since i would have to drop that to use vinktar.

But my build is not completly done and since i wanna do 100 with it got a lot of time to experament with links / flask / gear.
For the person saying this build aint OP/broke and that isnt viable for t15 and uber...I already have this build on standard, thanks to Mathil who did it for Perandus league, and I've already done t15 with multiple mods, and uber deathless. This build still destroys anything, and still almost one shots any boss I've faced with it.
"
BenDaa wrote:

And so far i havent had a problem against bosses or monsters in general .. atleast not so far and highest i did was a t13 Courtyart

I'll be trying uber atziri shortly, need another ex for the set. I also haven't had any issues so far, besides uber izaro 1 shot crit... twice..

lvl 89 4.6k life 44k / 92k buffed 7f/3p charges

Next 4 levels will be two more jewels slots, probably pushing above 110k and hopefully 5k life

my gear
Spoiler

oh and that LA enchant.. still need that, my items wont sell.
+1 frenzy amulet also

Edit:

uber failed, 1 shot to snakes was hilarious, and just about everything else.
Creator
Last edited by sSasori on Jun 17, 2016, 12:50:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info