[2.3 HC] Revenge of Mickey Mouse - Pillar of the Caged God Warchief Totems.

Have you ever felt like you'd like to watch your enemies pummeled to the ground by giant Mickey Mouse hands while laughing maniacally on the side? If so, this build is exactly what you're looking for!

This is a build I made mostly as a joke and got surprised with the amount of damage, clearspeed and survivability it has. The main issue with the build is the scalability and the almost necessary abyssus which makes us squishier, most of the time though, the totems having the taunt from our ascendancy more than makes up for the survivability since it's almost a 100% uptime on enemies.

I started off using pillar of the caged god for leveling as soon as you can wear it, picking up sweep and using that until I got myself the totem and then dual totemed my way all the way to level 87.

Defence and stats in hideout:
Spoiler

Offensive stats in hideout with increased aoe(Clear speed setup):
Spoiler

Offensive stats in hideout with concentrated effect(Boss killing):
Spoiler

103 point tree, Many ways to optimize and hash out optimal things most likely, adjust as you see fit).:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAMbYG0Um8xYLjr8TpXuzwQQXjF8_eWjPZxo-FCCpbvIv7w7AGnfjUEd4DW87AdzkUbXyZKOE2Webl3k1kmEhR36plK4-CZb-j9i9hO-9Nodqxq45Dk3j_grawWVNC2HE9jwtEMymV_JFLlN07b6nr2xyqYNf_oc64TGe028FLWjyrKr3Mnsgeu_wH1nz6hh82fiTogAaOHIP-Ot2rASzkFVmnvPdFHHPfsBmJy9Y5WhlDjytjTwFOtgqEyynOlKf3-987Dh8u1orSsS8n4KbhXt35aPy9q4YkWZU

Current tree on my character itself:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcBLMFLQagCZYLYQ48EMwTpRQgFHEWCxeMGJEaOBo-G0Um8ycvKhMspy5TMZ41kjkOOlI62DwFPC1HfkrESshN41BHWOVZ81orXz9hIWSEZKNlTWZUZp5nm2hlaPJuqm87cg9yqXTtdqx343fleA15aHsge7N8u3zZffWCB4Kbg1-E2YTvhXuHao6_kFWXeZ_fogCj8qZXqW6plKyqrY2uPq9stfK8n702vqfAGsBmwQTE9sauxtjPZ89-02_Yvdl82sHkUeoY7DjvDu988B_yL_Pd9q73MviT-Ov5vf6H_o8=?accountName=Leporr&characterName=LeporasCage

Bandits:
Spoiler

Oak - Skill point / Oak / Kraityn, depending on your taste - Oak/skill point

Leveling:
Spoiler

Rush up to dual totems and pick up health and STR all around, throw in gems as your sockets allow and giggle as everything dies instantly anyways.

Required Uniques:
Spoiler

This item is a 100% necessity since it's what makes our totems go full Mickey and you have to skin transfer it onto your pillar(Pay to win confirmed?).

Recommended Uniques:
Spoiler

Gem setup for your main DPS totem:
Spoiler

6l: Ancestral Warchief - Weapon Elemental Damage - Melee Physical Damage - Added Fire - Increased AOE/Concentrated effect - Reduced duration

Current gear I am using, it's in no way optimized yet but it should give you an idea of what to look for. Main things you want are: "Adds X-XX Physical damage to attacks" "Strength" and the usual defense stats.
Spoiler

Changelog
Spoiler

Thanks Zavake for making me even think of the caged dog!

Last edited by Leporr on Jun 13, 2016, 7:18:30 AM
Last bumped on Jul 3, 2016, 8:13:04 AM
can you do some videos showcasing the build :D
im doing this build and its very strong and fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info