Two-handed mace build critique

Hello,

My current build looks like this: current build

This is what I plan to do with him. I didn't clean it up yet, so there will be a few substractions here and there (possibly fire/cold resistances and that one small mace damage/stun I picked up accidentally), but overall these are the directions I plan to use.

I'm having the most trouble prioritizing bigger life nodes (which are further away) and smaller (which are closer), same with big/small mace/2h/dmg nodes. Also, I'm not quite sure whether the armor nodes at the beginning are worth it.

I'm currently at cruel Merveil and don't have any trouble, but I suppose it'll rack up. I have maxed resistances (except for chaos) and use Determination and Vitality. My attack skills are Heavy Strike and Leap Slam, sometimes I use Ground Slam and Glacial Hammer. Supporting skills are Enduring Cry, Rejuvenation Totem and Warlord's Mark, but I can't use WM at the moment due to the lack of mana from auras. Over time I'll probably connect some of the skills to blood magic (when I have sufficient life pool and life leech).

I'd appreciate some pointers.

Cheers!
Last edited by aidennwitz on Feb 19, 2013, 8:48:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info