Get 70% off this Microtransaction Bundle with Chrono!

Nice, already own all of them though haha
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Bought it before you even posted about it haha :P I feel so proud of myself!
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
"
davros70 wrote:

it's only nice if you're out to collect all those mtx for your own satisfaction. despite the fact that it only affects some minor mtx, if you're looking on it from the game perspective it's a massive sellout an rather not a good sign.
I bought this a few minutes ago. I have no email giving me the key & I think i've wasted $9 on nothing? I will see tomorrow & if I receive nothing, then I think I'll only purchase from this site rather than others...

I'm waiting.
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_
"
cronus wrote:
"
davros70 wrote:

it's only nice if you're out to collect all those mtx for your own satisfaction. despite the fact that it only affects some minor mtx, if you're looking on it from the game perspective it's a massive sellout an rather not a good sign.

Its not a bad sign, its a easy step in for new players, also its a good business decision to do things like this from time to time.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
davros70 wrote:
Its not a bad sign, its a easy step in for new players, also its a good business decision to do things like this from time to time.

it's just that the game started different, not longing to exploit the subconcious instincts of users to "make deals" but being honestly fascinated about the game and wanting to support it.
eh, nevermind.
Last edited by cronus on Jun 12, 2016, 5:52:48 PM
When will the exile's essentials back attachment stop clipping into practically every chestpiece?
"
cronus wrote:
"
davros70 wrote:

it's just that the game started different, not longing to exploit the subconcious instincts of users to "make deals" but being honestly fascinated about the game and wanting to support it.
eh, nevermind.

Cosmetic microtransactions are already 'exploiting' our minds. They take advantage of the fact that not only do we like to look good, but also better than others. I think what you might be saying is that running sales and partnering with other companies may be greedy? But I'd disagree with that too.

Edit: I just read the blurb on the Chrono website. -cringe-
Last edited by innervation on Jun 12, 2016, 6:01:01 PM
"
I bought this a few minutes ago. I have no email giving me the key & I think i've wasted $9 on nothing? I will see tomorrow & if I receive nothing, then I think I'll only purchase from this site rather than others...

I'm waiting.

Hey, sorry about that!

Shoot us a quick email at <help@chrono.gg> and I'll make sure you get taken care of!
NO, PLZ NO. No more Siege firestorm, that mtx is the laggiest thing ever and make party even more unplayable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info