Any way of expanding the inventory?

A few weapons and I need to open a portal. Is there a way to have another tab or somehow expand the inventory? Even if it's via the cash shop.

Thanks!
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2016, 4:52:19 PM
no
No, you're no beast of burden!
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Learn to pick up more valuable items and leave the junk on the ground. White and blue items are mostly trash. 2×4 rares are not worth their space either. Don't bother with life and mana flasks without quality. Memorize the maximum implicit rolls for rings, amulets and belts and only pick up those with near perfect rolls. A good loot filter helps immensely, both by making valuable items easier to recognize and reducing the temptation to pick up trash items by hiding them.
I heard one of the veteran forumers claiming that GGG was interested in doing something like the currency tab but for your personal stash. Would be pretty cool and would help a little.

But I'd honestly love to see another column. Just one.
Deliver pain exquisite
RIDICULOUS !!!
I have played numerous games with larger inventory and/or capability to expand.
How about a pet to return to town with items to sell ?
It doesn't require an expert in programming. (not rocket science...duh!)
It is designed so that players have to decide what items are worth picking up
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
databeaver wrote:
Learn to pick up more valuable items and leave the junk on the ground. White and blue items are mostly trash. 2×4 rares are not worth their space either. Don't bother with life and mana flasks without quality. Memorize the maximum implicit rolls for rings, amulets and belts and only pick up those with near perfect rolls. A good loot filter helps immensely, both by making valuable items easier to recognize and reducing the temptation to pick up trash items by hiding them.
Is this information accessible somewhere?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
There's the wiki, which is not terribly hard to find, and simply looking at what drops you get (and vendors if you feel adventurous) can give you a good impression. :>
or poe item info script https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1678678

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info