Character's body types.

Duelyst: hectomorph
Marauder: endomorph
Templar: endomorph/mesomorph
Shadow: hectomorph

It's worth to say that all type of bodies share the mesomorph type.

Left to right: hectomorph, mesomorph, endomorph.
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2016, 12:25:35 PM
I'm a hectomorph but oddly my hips are wider...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Body types characteristics.

Hectomorph

Fast metabolism
Difficult muscle gain
Easy weight loss

Endomorph

Low metabolism
Easy muscle gain
Difficult weight loss
"
solwitch wrote:

Maybe you are not pure hecto. Actually we all share mesomorph in different grades.
"
FedeS wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Maybe you are not pure hecto. Actually we all share mesomorph in different grades.

This is a fun topic, I remember we had a test the teacher made us stand up (five of us) and everyone had to write down what we were. Lol I remember someone yelling out... "Wtf is he?! "
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:

Ah, sorry, there aren't many of your kind here so he posted only half the picture, there you go

Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
All right, I'm not very smart today (maybe I'm not smart at all).

I really don't see this that clear on women. I only read about women's body types but not with that names (hecto, meso, endo).
Last edited by FedeS on Jun 12, 2016, 1:42:27 PM
No idea, not an expert on the subject and I posted it just to tweak his nose a bit.

I assume you meant body shapes, like pear, apple and the like, the way I see it, that would determine where the fat is located, not how much of it there is or how fast they accumulate or lose fat and muscle. Maybe it's something like 'frame shape' versus 'frame properties'.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I'm so skinny :(
"
raics wrote:
No idea, not an expert on the subject and I posted it just to tweak his nose a bit.

I assume you meant body shapes, like pear, apple and the like, the way I see it, that would determine where the fat is located, not how much of it there is or how fast they accumulate or lose fat and muscle. Maybe it's something like 'frame shape' versus 'frame properties'.

Ye, ye... I think you're right. I heard about the apple form, pear form, etc, on women, but not sure if it's the same. Actually I think it could be the same body types on women and men, and as you said, the form is just where the fat is more likely located.

"
diablofdb wrote:
I'm so skinny :(

You lucky man... I'm mostly endomorph and lose weight is hell.
Last edited by FedeS on Jun 12, 2016, 3:14:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info