2.3 - The Frost Nuke™ - Crit Vortex + Herald - Full screen explosions

"
egiparengkuan wrote:
I managed to kill atziri with 2 deaths on this build. Failed my first attempt and succeed on second and third attempt. I always die against the second stage boss, and have no solution in mind. The guys who runs fast and hits like a truck kills me, plus the stupid bleed. Anyways, thanks for the build, enjoying it.

In order you have to kill:

Titty bitch
Big flame sword guy
Cyclone bleed guy

Make sure you have a bleed flask.

Your golems should aggro the big flame guy if you move out properly.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
I need some advice. Working on buying a 6L carcass.
Should i buy one with random socket colours for 6ex and reroll colours till i get BBBRRG or buy one with the correct socket colours for 9ex?
"
ElderCheng wrote:
I need some advice. Working on buying a 6L carcass.
Should i buy one with random socket colours for 6ex and reroll colours till i get BBBRRG or buy one with the correct socket colours for 9ex?

The one at 6 ex. The colors aren't too hard to get.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Nice build indeed.
Can you please explain

CWDT (LVL8) -> Molten Shell (LVL14) -> Summon Flame Golem (high level)

CWDT (LVL9)-> Increased Duration (LVL20) -> Immortal Call (LVL2) -> Summon Ice Golem (high level)

Where do you use the 2nd variation?
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
Can you please explain

CWDT (LVL8) -> Molten Shell (LVL14) -> Summon Flame Golem (high level)

CWDT (LVL9)-> Increased Duration (LVL20) -> Immortal Call (LVL2) -> Summon Ice Golem (high level)

Where do you use the 2nd variation?

It's best not to look at the links in my items. I used to have a 3 red 1 green helm before I ended up crafting a new one that had the vortex enchant on it. I moved gems around afterwards.
Noob question:

Can you explain how you use your flasks (besides health and speed) please?

Edit:

If I use PoH (You ,mentioned it's less powerful, but still viable), I can ditch spell echo. What can I replace it with?
Last edited by H3avyM3tal on Aug 18, 2016, 3:16:22 AM
Thanks for the build, making lots of monsters explode at the same time is quite funny.

If you have the time to help a relative noob out: Most of the time, I kill enemies quickly - but sometimes I just die near-instantly (I sometimes warp into enemies and think they manage to stun+kill me before I can vortex them or the spell echo starts). I am at lvl 73, have 3.2k life and 1.4k ES and 37% crit chance with 260% multiplier without power charges (char should be public). I only have 20-30 chaos to spend - do you have any recommendations on what to upgrade? I don't know if I am just not beefy enough or my crit/DPS is not good enough and thus gets me killed.

If you don't have time to answer the above question, could you maybe give your thoughts on the Call of the Brotherhood I have?

Since Herald of Thunder deals Lightning, I thought the 100% shock chance vs frozen enemies is nice. Or would you go for a spelldamge/crit% ring?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by seeRettich on Aug 18, 2016, 6:15:32 PM
i am skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAASzBUIOSA_EEFgRLREvEZYc3B0UHxggbiL0KgsrCiycMtE7fDwFPV9BlkSrRUdFnUZSSbFMs1AwUXRR-1JTU1JUrlVLVa5d8mHiZlRremwLbRlwUnYRfIN_xoIQgpuFMoV7idOMNo5kjumPGo9Gj6aSwZMnl5WX9Jo7muCf36EvoqOmmacIrrOvjbb6uJO4yr6KwGbIv8rTzRbQH9D11abXz9-K37Dr7uw47TzvfO-I7-v3pvk3_Ew=?accountName=LordOFTheCucuq&characterName=HardCoreWarriors

VORTEX DPS 24K!
Spoiler

Elementalist Ascendancy Points

1nd complate

DOSENT WORK AOE KILL!

ALL BUILD
Spoiler

All img
http://imgur.com/a/E5ZbQ
Last edited by LordOFTheCucuq on Aug 18, 2016, 7:05:11 PM
"
seeRettich wrote:
Thanks for the build, making lots of monsters explode at the same time is quite funny.

If you have the time to help a relative noob out: Most of the time, I kill enemies quickly - but sometimes I just die near-instantly (I sometimes warp into enemies and think they manage to stun+kill me before I can vortex them or the spell echo starts). I am at lvl 73, have 3.2k life and 1.4k ES and 37% crit chance with 260% multiplier without power charges (char should be public). I only have 20-30 chaos to spend - do you have any recommendations on what to upgrade? I don't know if I am just not beefy enough or my crit/DPS is not good enough and thus gets me killed.

If you don't have time to answer the above question, could you maybe give your thoughts on the Call of the Brotherhood I have?

Since Herald of Thunder deals Lightning, I thought the 100% shock chance vs frozen enemies is nice. Or would you go for a spelldamge/crit% ring?

Thanks in advance!

The best fix for you right now would be to get a diamond flask and a Kiara's Determination flask.

You'd be stun immune and get better crit. And then you could focus on upgrading the rest of your gear 1 piece at a time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info