So I decided not to install the game... Here are my findings.

A little pop up box came up and started allocating... Though I stopped it. Now in limbo in my mind thereafter decided, "hmmmm... What to do?" Out of boredom I found myself rearranging the many icons on my screen. Some of which , "I never downloaded this?" Soon to find out after rearranging and deleting some I'm left with the path of exile, recycling and computer icons. I feel empty inside...

"What have I done?"

Distracted and day dreaming I hear a growl... "Ugh I'm hungry." Looking around I find an open bag of m&ms and to my surprise a can of open V half empty. Satisfied with that finding I begin to play with my mouse clicking the screen playing around with the transparent box that lights up the icons. At this point I realize something and ask myself, "what the hell am I doing." So the comfort of my chair and the freedom of the Internet takes hold... Five minutes into it I'm already bored.

So I say to you, stop complaining and play the game.

Sincerely,

Sol

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2016, 7:33:32 AM
I'm glad it had a happy ending.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
Timewar9 wrote:
I'm glad it had a happy ending.

So random... Lol.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I am hoping m&m is an euphemism for a love interest.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
I am hoping m&m is an euphemism for a love interest.

Peace,

-Boem-

M&ms made for video games... ^,^ Match made in heaven.

I love these kinds of threads once in a while. They make me feel less weird compared to the rest of the poe community...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info