Totalbiscuit

Who else discovered this game because of him?

And if you didnt then where did you first hear of this game?
Last edited by Oi_suzy on Jan 15, 2012, 10:51:56 PM
I typed in ARPG in wikipedia and it was listed :)
Diablo Incgamers forum.It was actually just an odd post but I like to check games out that sound interesting even if there's little hype or buzz around it.They actually have a POE sub forum now but it wasn't there when I first discovered POE.
Truthfully?

Google decided to direct me to PoE.

Typing in "Games like Diablo", listed multiple sites with varying amounts of games. Titan quest obviously popped up, yet the age of the game kinda put me off, of course titan quest is supposedly a great game. Low and behold, path of exile gleamed proudly in all its glory.

Heard about it from another gaming forum, but i really got drawn into it by watching episodes on Youtube by Talesoflumin.

He made each episode very entertaining :D
This thread needs more turtles.
"
Uyresoul wrote:
Truthfully?

Google decided to direct me to PoE.

Typing in "Games like Diablo", listed multiple sites with varying amounts of games. Titan quest obviously popped up, yet the age of the game kinda put me off, of course titan quest is supposedly a great game. Low and behold, path of exile gleamed proudly in all its glory.

If you haven't played Titan Quest yet, do so. Better than Sacred, Torchlight, or even Diablo 2 or any other ARPG I played. Lets hope that PoE will be even better once enough content rolls out.

Also devs advertize the game by releasing exclusive announcements on various gaming sites since they don't have the money for mass scale advertizement.
I think it was Destructoid for me.
Just stumbled upon an article for this game that it was described as diablo like, so i quickly opened this site and registered.
Had almost forgotten about this game if it wasn't for celgaming and now i'm itching to play it.

I heard about it in a youtube comment on a Diablo 3 vid.

Other diablo-esque games were also mentioned.
Yeah when Totalbiscuit released the video i watched it
and was like wow this looks friggin awesome! and then forgot about it til about 5 days ago *facepalm*
Last edited by Oi_suzy on Jan 17, 2012, 6:30:55 PM
first saw it from totalbiscuit @ youtube :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info