[2.3] Vanilla's Juggernaut Burning Prolif Discharge Build (10 End Charges)

Just updated the OP with a T9 Gorge run!

Don't mind the hiccups in there. The 60% Avoid Elemental Status Ailment made it a tiny bit slower.
"
crack1 wrote:

My build does lack a bit in single-target DPS so I may eventually end up running RF. I'll do some testing. For now, I don't want to run RF because I really enjoy having a crap ton of Regen. It's very tanky right now.

Edit: I've just tested it and with my current tree, it's very possible to run RF with ROTP. I'll update the main post to include this variant.
Last edited by Ryant12 on Jun 12, 2016, 12:40:30 PM
Okay, I've edited the OP to include a variant that also runs RF. In the mean time, I will not be running RF since I prefer the tankier variant.

It should be noted that absolutely no Tree Changes were necessary. I just grabbed a ROTP, equipped it, noticed I was still Res-capped, and then I was able to run it without degen as long as I had Endurance Charges up.
bump, someone had PM'd me about Jewel affixes so I've updated the OP with a section regarding Jewels.
What gem links do you run with RF?
It may not be the end-game build

many of maps will have problem

+ fire res, prevents curses, more life, reflect Elemental Damage?, cursed with Enfeeble
IGN:HK___HENRY
"
OakenHeart wrote:
What gem links do you run with RF?

Oops, I forgot to add that. I was originally running it plain because for some reason, I thought that adding supports increased the burn degen on you. I'll update the OP now.

RF + Ele Focus + Inc AoE + Conc

"
ykhang wrote:
It may not be the end-game build

many of maps will have problem

+ fire res, prevents curses, more life, reflect Elemental Damage?, cursed with Enfeeble

It can handle most Map mods, but the beauty of PoE is that no one build can run every single Map mod. There will always be a counter to your build, which for the most part, helps in balancing it.

+Fire Res, More Life, Enfeeble, I've run those after putting on RF and I didn't have too much trouble. It was just a little slower, which is fine, because the regular build speed was already fast.

Map mods that it cannot do though:
- Blood Magic
- No Regen
- Hexproof
- Immune to Elemental Status Ailment
- and I think that's it.
how about the reflect Damage?

IGN:HK___HENRY
"
ykhang wrote:
how about the reflect Damage?

I'll need to test some more, but I think it may be doable, relying on RF's burn + a Ruby Flask for when you Discharge a small amount of mobs and let the burn prolif wipe out the pack.

Of course, this is dangerous to continually experiment, so for now I'll mark it as unable to do for the build guide. But so far, I've climbed up to T11s with no problem. Just need more T12s and T13s to drop to continue seeing how far this build can go.

I wouldn't be surprised if I changed a couple of things by the time I reach T13-T14 Maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info