You know what I feel like playing right now?

A traditional turn-based RPG version of Path of Exile

-You have all 7 classes at your disposal but you can only make a party of 3

-each class gains that same amount of experience whether they're in the active party or not and alive or not

-encounters aren't random (random as in the jrpg sense (walk around an empty map and randomly stumble upon an enemy encounter) you'll see enemies in a map and it's possible to avoid them, when you bump into one, you get transported to a traditional combat zone

-good old fashioned turn based battle, no active time, no way to manually dodge vaal oversoul or dominus ground slam attacks, get prepared to plan to survive and recover from them

-if you die, you start over close to the enemy encounter, so you can try it again or avoid it (except if it's a boss) no experience loss

-PoE's passive skill tree doesn't change

-inventory is like a traditional jrpg, unlimited and displaying items in lists

-unlike a loot grinding game and like a regular rpg, the game focuses on you going through the story, not postgame farming, so RNG will be very mild

-area of effect skills no longer work in unit radius but in number of targets, concentrate effect support could halve amount of targets for example

-minions don't carry over from one encounter to another, neither do buffs, shrines have no time limit but only benefit the party for one encounter (excluding bosses)

-no difference between ranged or melee

Spoiler
yeah I'm bored but I really feel like playing this
Last bumped on Jun 10, 2016, 1:32:01 PM

"
Coal48 wrote:
version of Path of Exile

"
Coal48 wrote:
not postgame farming, so RNG will be very mild
"
totalbackline wrote:

I'm not sure what you are implying with those quotes...

that a different version of something is bad?
that the game would not be PoE enough?
The irony of the two statements. Posted as a singularity.

"
totalbackline wrote:
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info