PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

"
grinvader wrote:
"
aRTy42 wrote:
Are you using a recent autohotkey installation?

Was using 1.1.24.05; updated to 1.1.25.01, but the error still happens.

Did you disable/uninstall/block the internet explorer or set it to offline mode? It seems that the function won't work in that case.
*ignore, didn't read op*
Last edited by MrPing1000 on Mar 11, 2017, 10:55:28 PM
@aRTy42

greetings,

thank you for this script. I got a question.

What is the reasoning to display the added damage like this ?

one handed sword example:

"adds 14 to 26 fire damage"

Your script then shows 12-28(18)

I am not interested in the lowest possible number of that Tier 7 prefix.

I would like to see the max possibles values for that Tier, so that would be 16-28.

This helps me better evaluate the item.
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
grinvader wrote:
"
aRTy42 wrote:
Are you using a recent autohotkey installation?

Was using 1.1.24.05; updated to 1.1.25.01, but the error still happens.

Did you disable/uninstall/block the internet explorer or set it to offline mode? It seems that the function won't work in that case.

If you mean MSIE, I haven't uninstalled it (version 8, since later isn't supported). The error still happens if it's the default browser, whether it's already running or not.

"
Kharadas wrote:
@aRTy42
one handed sword example:

"adds 14 to 26 fire damage"

Your script then shows 12-28(18)

I am not interested in the lowest possible number of that Tier 7 prefix.

I would like to see the max possibles values for that Tier, so that would be 16-28.

In the options, disable "max span starting from first" and "compact double ranges". You'll get the current tier values, unrolled for min and max.
*delete this*
Last edited by squiddy286 on Mar 21, 2017, 9:16:28 AM
easy to follow guide to installation and very useful tool

thanks OP
I asked a friend about key automation, and he told me it was against the TOS. Can we use this or not?
================================
from aRTy42

* Updated Uniques, Divination Cards and Maps with the current wiki info.
* Fixed Atlas info: Grotto Map and Dungeon Map now list each other as connected. (with thanks to "paulcdejean" on GitHub)
* Fixed a bug that only occured when ItemInfo was used via the TradeMacro: The predicted Q20Dps was off due to a rounding error.

On a side note: I've got Elreon, Haku, Vorici and Tora on level 8 and Catarina and Vagan on level 7 in Legacy SC, so if anyone needs a fancy craft or a mod removed, feel free to contact me ingame.
"
DiGG wrote:
I asked a friend about key automation, and he told me it was against the TOS. Can we use this or not?

The policy is that you are only allowed one server action with one key press. The script does not violate this.

The main function (parsing item data) does not even interact directly with PoE at all. The Ctrl+C command is a function that the game provides which copies raw item stats into the clipboard. The script then uses the clipboard content.
I used to start this macro per Autostart folder, using the "Run_without_Admin_Elevation" command.
Now that thats gone, it cannot autostart with my PC anymore - since im lazy and forgetful, that bums me out.

Is there a way to still autostart the script, using win 10?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info