PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

great work
When will the Update come?? with map infos ..and dat stuff ...

THX very very much for your work this script is just awesome !!!

Thx for keepin it up to date !!

"
Cajun82 wrote:
When will the Update come?? with map infos ..and dat stuff ...

THX very very much for your work this script is just awesome !!!

Thx for keepin it up to date !!

The tool used to parse the map data is broken and noone seems to have taken over it yet, as the owner is absent
"
Xiamen_ wrote:
The tool used to parse the map data is broken and noone seems to have taken over it yet, as the owner is absent

I could probably fix the map parsing with enough time, I already looked into it, but the wiki's map articles are still missing a lot of details. Even with the tool working there would be massive gaps.

Edit:
I'll build an overview/database with infos from atlas overview tools and partial wiki data. Currently I've got the following on my todo list:

Name, Tier, Unique/Basetype, Tileset type, Boss, Position on the Atlas, Produced by, Upgrades to, Connected maps, Divination Cards.

I'm also considering "in sextant range" but I didn't see a complete list of that yet.

I'll likely leave out the wiki's difficulty and layout assessments for now, because they are incomplete and always seemed rather subjective to me anyway.

Does anyone have additional suggestions?
Last edited by aRTy42 on Sep 14, 2016, 5:55:42 PM
new map info for atlas?
================================
from aRTy42
* Compiled new map info from various sources.
* Updated Divinations cards with wiki information.
* Uniques not updated yet, because there are lots of things to fix and holding back the map update until everything is done seemed stupid.

Details concerning maps:

The individual map articles in the wiki are currently both not completely usable for the data fetching script that usually creates the mapdata file and also still not updated with everything that is needed. I created an overview/resource here that the data script uses for now and used the map articles only for divination card drop information (also via script).

The new tooltip should mostly be self-explanatory. The 3:1 vendor recipes are stated as "Produced by" and "Upgrades to".
Almost always the map is connected to the "Produced by" and "Upgrades to" maps, so the "Connected to" section only lists maps that are not covered yet.

The "Atlas position" is one of eight directions: top, bottom, left, right, top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Sep 15, 2016, 9:24:10 PM
Last edited by TRYTOTAMETHEBEAST on Sep 18, 2016, 6:08:01 AM
This is awesome, thanks so much for stepping forward and taking over the project. This is my only and essential mod I use for the game.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Thank you for continuing efforts in maintaining this cool tool!
wow thx for your work again!

is the map update coming or not??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info