New Microtransactions - Demon King Portal and Wings

Since I have the demon king armor set I really wish the video had shown more than a single shot of the armor+wings. Not sure how they complement the armor moving/fighting so I probably won't grab them on the off chance they don't mesh well.

Portal is awesome but after working hard for that sick Perandus portal, getting the Prophecy supporter portal...and seeing how big this one is not sure I'll pick that up either XD
The portal I love but the back attachment could have been better in my opinion. Though, we have the Darkness mystery box, which will go well with the portal.
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_
Any gameplay-related news? :/
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Archwizard wrote:
"
tm10067 wrote:
Any refunds to those who gambled earlier? ;)

Not that im dissatisfied or something but I think changing things halfway is a bit impolite to customers.

What changed? The boxes are the same as when they were announced.

Surely you're not saying that GGG should have their artists stop developing new mtxes, or that any and all mtxes developed should be held in reserve until the box promotion is over.

Anyway I have learned an important lesson: always buy later.
"
Exile009 wrote:

"
Azorien wrote:
Too much dark/gore/demon/skull stuff .. for one who doesn't enjoy such there are very few choices of MTX effects.

Are you sure you're playing the right game? PoE has always been dark and gory. Intentionally so.

I am not sure what has that have to do with me choosing to play this game. I am playing it because of skill tree, itemization/gem system, etc - it is fun to play around with those.
Their style apparently doesn't exclude less dark stuff (like seraph wings, divine righteous fire, the ice trap mtx and such), I am just pointing out there is little selection of that.
Dat portal MTX...

...MUST...RESIST...BUYING...
Oblivious
Purple eye of Sauron? That's all I was wandering about :D

Instapurchase
Hope u someday fix FPS spikes problem for people since 230e ...
The wings are dissapointing....

The portal effect on the other hand. Wow. Love it.
Awesome portal!

Smart move to post this right after the box that i blew all my money on... not even getting those bad ass gloom wings that just is so much more top tier than the rest of the wings, its silly.

Those back antlers should be like a copy of the portal but on ur back and it would look awesome, waaaay more awesome than now(you could skip the purple glow tho if on a back.).

Edit:
WTS Tentacle Wings + Seraph Wings! WTB Gloom Wings!
May the RNG be with you.
Last edited by Tupelo on Jun 10, 2016, 3:52:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info