[2.3] Explosive Arrow Elementalist (HC, Fast Clear)

"
Coil1 wrote:

Edit: Is there any reason to use Slower Projectiles over Faster projectiles for single target? They have the same projectile damage scaling except the mana cost multiplier on slow is 140% and faster is 110% Faster Projectiles just seems strictly better since it takes less life.

Faster Projectiles have increased damage, while Slower Projectiles- more damage.
How did you rip?
Dyadian Dawn seems like it'd be sweet for this build. 80+ life, 70-80 resists, large amount of leech, faster burn. Seems perfect

EDIT: seems the leech doesn't work with EA. Still, faster burn seems great.
Last edited by Coil1 on Jun 13, 2016, 3:19:57 PM
Noob question, but if the main single target dps comes from the explosions and burn, why would slower projectiles benefit us more than something like inc. burning dmg?
"
Metallica290 wrote:
Noob question, but if the main single target dps comes from the explosions and burn, why would slower projectiles benefit us more than something like inc. burning dmg?

Slower Projectiles just gives more damage. It increases burn by giving a ton of projectile damage and, in general, inc burning damage is pretty weak atm. I can't think of a single build that uses it.
"
villajohn wrote:
why did u rush Blood Magic if u use firestorm for leveling until merciless dried lake?

Wanted to switch to EA as soon as possible, didn't in the end :D
Hi, what do we need on jewels ?
Thanks for the guide
"
Suidy wrote:
Hi, what do we need on jewels ?
Thanks for the guide

I'd personally go with

X% inc fire damage
X% inc life

and maybe some resistances or attack speed

Not sure with what the OP did though.
Is there some way to leech built in to the build? I'm not seeing it anywhere and I'm wondering how we sustain life when the regen barely covers the mana cost of EA.
"
Vashezzo wrote:
Is there some way to leech built in to the build? I'm not seeing it anywhere and I'm wondering how we sustain life when the regen barely covers the mana cost of EA.

I used the boots enchant that leeches life/mana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info