[ Suggestion ] Guild leader options

Hello,

Can you add some features in social panel ?

• guild members last time connected.
  • 2nd internal guild statut only viewable in panel guilde by guildies (not on website like it is actually).
  • customizable right for officier.
  • Add more customizable membership tiers.

Now i am counting on community to improve/debate this idea.
Last edited by Rhilnix on Jun 9, 2016, 5:24:52 AM
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2016, 10:38:18 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
up
up
up
bump
you can actually bump without posting now.

on topic:
the guild hirarchy system is crap, all this nonsense about leader/officer/soldier/cannon fodder makes me feel like being in the army which i'm not fond being remembered to all the time.

the guild's point transfer system is basically a real money trade system towards the guild leader because his account has full control over the resulting guild stash tabs, giving him more rights would further blow the system and so be wrong.

--

guild stash tabs belong to the ones who purchased them, the individual guild members and should be treated as such: they get added to the guild stash when you join a guild and they get removed from the guild stash when you leave. guild members should have full control over their stashes (which means they can define who in the guild can access their stash) and nobody else.

same goes to guild membership slots, if i spend points on such a slot i should be allowed to enter a guild which has exceeded it's free membership limits.

---

the guild leader's task should consist of coordinating the guild's activities, a "guild members last time connected" feature wold be a good idea but only after the points above are implemented.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 14, 2016, 7:21:09 AM
Thanks for your point of view.

"
you can actually bump without posting now.

I hadn't noticed.

"
guild stash tabs belong to the ones who purchased them, the individual guild members and should be treated as such: they get added to the guild stash when you join a guild and they get removed from the guild stash when you leave. guild members should have full control over their stashes (which means they can define who in the guild can access their stash) and nobody else.

Maybe player who give it should be rewarded by forum's title or social Portrait Frame or anything else. Maybe the guild master should be able to buy only what the contributor want to buy.

"
the guild leader's task should consist of coordinating the guild's activities, a "guild members last time connected" feature wold be a good idea but only after the points above are implemented.

This !
"
Rhilnix wrote:

Maybe player who give it should be rewarded by forum's title or social Portrait Frame or anything else. Maybe the guild master should be able to buy only what the contributor want to buy.

if i spend points on some ingame feature i want to own it. and i'm pretty sure other players think the same way.

how that procedure of "buying yourself into a community" goes along with the ethical principles ggg otherwise propagates really needs to be explained to me.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
This is a donation or a gift for your guild, what kind of explanation do you need about that ?
There's some awkward functionality with stash tabs being attached to players and not guilds, what if they player leaves and all the tabs are full? In general though player ownership would be nice.

The things everybody wants for guilds is last log in, and stash logs. Also as an officer, I'm not really sure there's anything I can do, I can invite people, and I can move things around in officer tabs, but really they can't do anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info