Prophecy Statistics

"
Moribundus wrote:
I would rather see the statistics with the following:

- how many players did managed to launch the game at all

- how many players were able to login to the game

- how many players of those that made it past login managed to get to character selection w/o being kicked out of the servers

- how many players made it past the character selection and successfully loaded into Town

- how many players were able to play the game after loading into town...

The second part of the ranklist would be:

- how many players have not been able to play the game since Prophecy started

- how many players got miserable or nero zero playable performance

- how many of us got D/C during character selection, during loading, playing...

- how many challenges have been failed due to the d/c

- how many challenges have been failed due to the excessive lags making the game unplayable

- how many challenges have been failed due to complete game crashes

In all honesty, this league should be either TAKEN BACK TO BETA TESTING or fully ABANDONED.

Don't take me wrong, I am not for flaming here, I am a supporter, I enjoy this game, but this patch just broke it ... and it did not broke for me or few others, but for nearly everyone.
And that, that is something to think about and rethink the whole concept behind this patch.

Instead of making posts about how far went the Challenges and other pointless info...

But maybe you find it to be funny fair that ppl should compete under those circumstance?
If the league is not taken back/prematurely closed for the mentioned above it deserves to be EXTENDED for the same amount of time how long it gonna take to FIX it into a playable form.

Honestly I have no idea how you could have released such unfinished, buggfull, unstable patch into public.

Now, if you excuse me, I gonna try and login to the game...
maybe today I will be able to go farther than Character Selection/loading Town...

I haven't had any issues getting logged in and i have stayed logged for at least 6hrs day, since prophecy. I have had a few times where my ping would randomly just jump around but it is very rare. Maybe it is your ISP because the servers have been good to me :d
can you hire someone that can make a graph that makes better sense...
What about mostly used skill gems?
Goldrim, Tabula Rasa, and Lifesprig.. FTW! :O)
I am loving the new league! However I agree that there are some performance issues that need to be ironed out. Since the patch I have experienced some major framerate spikes and screen freezes. If this is a consequence of the load speed improvement then I would prefer the longer load screen before starting the game. If the option to choose the preload over the instant load is something you could provide to players I'd much appreciate it! I don't mind being patient and waiting :)

Anyways good job on the league! I'm enjoying it a lot!
That amazing feeling when you're part of the 0.2% - 27 challenges woop
"
fusurugi wrote:
i dont get how people find tabula this fast while other people never see it dropping at all.

-you can farm for it (the cards!) look it up in the wiki.

love this league so far. it has made levelling interesting again instead of a chore ( well, except the lab but at least now it has more monster density)
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
"
Falathar wrote:
How many times has Torr Olgosso been slain?

underrated post... i get him from every single exile strongbox, even after they said they fixed it...
"

I haven't had any issues getting logged in and i have stayed logged for at least 6hrs day, since prophecy. I have had a few times where my ping would randomly just jump around but it is very rare. Maybe it is your ISP because the servers have been good to me :d

Are you serious with that bs phrase?
IT IS THE ISP FAULT?

O R L Y ?

Ok dude, let's CLARIFY then something.
My ISP is the biggest in Europe, with express service, tons of employees and everything you can wish off... I am on an optical cable with MB of DL speeds, STABLE. Not wifi, not w/e the fakk, an OPTICAL CABLE. Got it? Clear enough now?
I never had issue with servers, connection, d/c, et cetera of rest of the BS occuring since this "great" patch was released onto public.

So please, refrain in future talking that BS PHRASE, just because you are one of the few % lucky ones that did not got issues after Prophecy launch.

NOT THE LAGSPIKES ARE THE ISSUE. NOT THAT I OR SOMEONE ELSE HAS WEAK PC AND ENCOUNTERS PERFORMANCE SHUTTERINGS.
but that the game was not able to launch at all... comprende?
that the game after launch took eternity to load... fine... at least this got fixed finaly.
that the game is immensely unstable, no... does not matter that xy people like you do not have issue, what matters is the rest of the player base that GOT FAKKING RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF ISSUES since that patch.
I am talking about that this game became extremely buggy. It is not about ISP, it is not about weak PC, it is not about miserable performance in game, it is not about laginess,... IT IS ABOUT THAT YOU ARE NOT EVEN ABLE TO PLAY IT.

Since Prophecy got released, that is 1 week ... from those 7 days I was able to play 3?
1st 2 days the game did not even started and/or froze up ultrahard without being able to ALT+TAB, CTRL+ALT+DEL, WIN Key to desktop... not even ALT+F4 worked. The only thing that reacted was the cursor.
On the third day I was able to launch the game, woah...
...it just took nearly a dozen of minutes to get to login screen.
The next day I was finaly able to launch and login to the game as it was intended, fast and stable.
Since then I played 1 more day until last patch made the game kicking me out from character selection after I tried to load into town.

But why to fakk I bother myself to explain all this to you at all... you have no issues, so they do not exists and are irrelevant... for you.
Next time look at the bug report / feedback section of this forum before you next time start fapping out bs like ISP is fault.

"
Mootthemad wrote:
"
Falathar wrote:
How many times has Torr Olgosso been slain?

underrated post... i get him from every single exile strongbox, even after they said they fixed it...

Don't worry, I already have seen in patch notes that the sounds have been fixed...

Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
best performance still with nosound....says enough
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info